Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para USA Southeast Single Stack Showdown

Yeah but for my iPhone is what I'm asking

You sink it with our master one at the range is what I understand . Pm Mark K and see if this is something you can do from a email

Jason

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

From Montgomery, Google maps shows that it's slightly further but a little faster to take I85 to Opelika and then US280 down.

US80 looks like a more direct route, but it's shown to take longer.

(I am well aware that the shortest route is not always the quickest route.)

What think you folks who actually know the area?

Coming from that way get off on the wire road exit which is 80 it's a 2 lane has a few passing lanes. It's a good ride it's about 20 to 25 min to our gate once you leave 85

If you go the other way there is way to much back tracking

Check's in the mail.

Coming from that way . . . to our gate . . .

If you go the other way there is way to much back tracking

Probably going to a motel first Friday evening, then motel to match Saturday morning.

But may go that way anyhow to scout out where we'll need to be.

OK, folks. We are less than two months out from the match, and we only have 27 entries including staff and ROs.

We need to make a decision on whether to proceed with the match or to cancel it.

I need to hear from any of you that are planning to come to the match but have just not yet entered.

Contact me at 2012singlestackshowdown@gmail.com

We will make our decision in the next week.

Thanks

Mark K

I assume you have me as one of the staff members? If not, add me. I would think that the match should be able to draw some IDPA shooters who think they can handle a SS (the CDP/ESP guys)? Where are they?

I assume you have me as one of the staff members? If not, add me. I would think that the match should be able to draw some IDPA shooters who think they can handle a SS (the CDP/ESP guys)? Where are they?

Yeah, Will I have you down as an RO, though I do not have your application.

Mark

I think alot is cause of the conflict with the ipsc try outs or something maybe nats too :-/. That dropped all the big names :-(

Yeah, we set our dates, and then they changed the IPSC match.... we had some big dogs, but I understand why they have to change matches.

Mark K

Edited by Mark K

It will be a complete and utter shame to not hold this match. Stages are awesome and there is only a few matches around the country to rock only SS. Come on all you Single Stackers and wanna be single Stackers do not be afraid!!!

It will be a complete and utter shame to not hold this match. Stages are awesome and there is only a few matches around the country to rock only SS. Come on all you Single Stackers and wanna be single Stackers do not be afraid!!!

What he said.

I'm really looking forward to this match. Hope you get some more entries so this thing can go.

This match gave me the pants-kick I needed to finish the SS gun I started building in 2007. I've been shooting SS ever since hearing about this match, just to prep for it.

Come on and sign up guys, don't have me spending all this time, effort and money building a gun I don't need! Register! ;)