Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis Sports Shooting Assn (MSSA), Arlington, TN. will be hosting the 2012 TN Sectional Championship this year, September 28th through 30th. RO’s and staff will be shooting on Friday the 28th with competitors shooting Saturday and Sunday. We will have 10 stages with approx. 300 rounds. Awarding Plaques + Cash payout, Match fee: $120, $50 for juniors.

We will be using USPSA Self Squadding.

Lunch will be available at the range both Saturday and Sunday. Menu and pricing to provided later.

Match Hotel information will be provided later.

Updated match info will be posted here when available, Thanks.

Match Director – Bill Grewe

Range Master - Sam Keen

Stats - Brad Griffin

Registration - Lynn Jones

Like last year, we are going to have squads that will shoot all-day Friday, all-day Saturday, Saturday AM/Sunday AM, and then Saturday PM/Sunday AM.

So when you self-squad yourself, please pay close attention to the shooting schedule of the squad you are joining.

If there are any questions, do not hesitate to send me an email: brad.griffin@gmail.com

TN Section Squad Schedule - 2012.pdf

• 1 month later...

The match hotel for the 2012 TN Section Championship is the Holiday Inn Express located at 2751 New Brunswick Rd, Memphis, TN 38133. 901-266-1952

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/memphis/memwg/hoteldetail

Match rates:

King $85.00

Double $85.00

Be sure you request the TN Section Match rate when booking.

The hotel property is conveniently located near the Wolf Chase Mall, lots of good restaurants and just a short drive to the range.

See ya on the range.

Bill Grewe

Match Director

Lunches will be available for purchase at the match Friday through Sunday.

We have enlisted one of our own MSSA grill masters to cook up hamburgers and Italian sausages, might even be a surprise or two on the grill. There will be chips and drinks available also, all at a very reasonable price.

THIS IS A CORRECTION TO POST #11 WHICH LISTED THE WRONG HOTEL INFORMATION.

The match hotel for the 2012 TN Section Championship is the Holiday Inn Express located at 7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown TN 38138. 901-309-6700

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/germantown/memgt/hoteldetail

Match rates:

King $85.00

Double $85.00

The hotel property is conveniently located near the Wolf Chase Mall, lots of good restaurants and just a short drive to the range.

See ya on the range.

Bill Grewe

Match Director

• 2 weeks later...

Are the stages already on the website? I took a look but nothing came up...could just be my adblocker...

The stages are still in development but I can assure you they will be fun and challenging. We will post them on the web site a little later. Don’t miss out on the fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so most know. The TN sectional always fills to 130 or so shooters. With Brad and Bills Squad schedule we should be able to add several to that. Traditionally it fills up about 3 weeks prior to the match. We are already halfway full with 3 months to go. I strongly suggest that if you are interested in coming to this match you get entered ASAP. The range has all new walls and have bought a few new props that we all LOVE to shoot at so come see, and have some fun.

Hopalong

Exactly what Sam just said - outside of RO's and Friday shooters, we are looking at about 150 to be the number of shooters we can handle on the weekend. As of right now, I have 80 folks (outside of RO's/Friday shooters) already registered.

This match is definitely filling up faster than the previous few years.

THIS IS A CORRECTION TO POST #11 WHICH LISTED THE WRONG HOTEL INFORMATION.

The match hotel for the 2012 TN Section Championship is the Holiday Inn Express located at 7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown TN 38138. 901-309-6700

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/germantown/memgt/hoteldetail

Match rates:

King $85.00

Double $85.00

See ya on the range.

Bill Grewe

Match Director

Bill,

I checked this one for distance and it is close to 18 miles to the address of the range. It is not the Holiday Inn Express off I-40 next to Wolf Chase.

The HEI next to Wolf Chase is located at 2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis , Tennessee 38133. 7 miles to the range address. Military rate is $93 for those who have that available to them.

Edited by retarmyaviator