Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Top Shot Season 4: Episode 2 (21 Feb 2012)

sperman

I caught that too - she did call her shot but a follow up wasn't going to happen.

----

This season is unusually awesome. EP1 was good and EP2 ..... :surprise:

Someone over there has been listening to suggestions! Looks like they're done throwing rocks and using guns from a pawn shop - they're bringing it hard this time!

I felt for the guy who went for the partial reload and fell flat on his face. I've been there trying to game something and then losing the gamble. <_<

"Never load one shell." -Rob Romero :ph34r:

Edited by DyNo!

It looked like the girl almost dropped the gun when she fired on the nomination range.

I actually watched that frame by frame. She had some kind of revolver hold on the gun, definitely made it look like a 300 power factor.

I just can't believe the moderators took the whole forum off line so we couldn't post about the show real time like usual. I know we get a bit snarky sometimes but geez.

I was really surprised at the groups they were getting on full auto with the BAR. Pretty impressive.

And yep, much better guns this year. I want a 6 shot 40mm. Bad.

The flirtation between the hot chick and the complete doofus with big earrings and his underwear hanging out the back of his pants is making me ill. :sick:

My office is right next to a college campus, so if I want to see that sickening phenomenon all I have to do is look out the window.

I just can't believe the moderators took the whole forum off line so we couldn't post about the show real time like usual. I know we get a bit snarky sometimes but geez.

I was really surprised at the groups they were getting on full auto with the BAR. Pretty impressive.

And yep, much better guns this year. I want a 6 shot 40mm. Bad.

I figure on most short and medium stages, you fire one round and score all alphas......

The flirtation between the hot chick and the complete doofus with big earrings and his underwear hanging out the back of his pants is making me ill. :sick:

My office is right next to a college campus, so if I want to see that sickening phenomenon all I have to do is look out the window.

Yea, it wasn't pleasing to see. Specially since she' such a good shooter, why flirt and why that guy?

It looked like the girl almost dropped the gun when she fired on the nomination range.

Yeah, I watched it super slomo and she also closed her eyes. I can't wait for her to go so we can see less grab assing with her and her boy buddy. Sick of her already.sight.gif

Just watched it again, It just looks like it rips out of her off hand when she shoots(probably wasn't expecting the recoil) but she still has a strong grip with her shooting hand. and she didn't close her eyes before the shot broke, she blinked after the shot.

Edited by DocMedic

Good episode. Fun team challenge, love the BAR. As long as the elimination challenge is head-to-head I nearly always like it. I'm not a fan of Alan Alda but he made his shots when it counted to stay.

I was surprised Gabby had trouble with the pistol at the elimination range, when she went and picked it up she looked a lot more familiar with it than some of the other competitors. Just how you can usually tell a competition shooter from an average joe by their gun handling.