Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FGW 5.5

want2race

I know right! I've shot the left to right stage before at our local club, the others looked VERY similar. Not that I've been studying the diagrams or anything. It's been almost a year, or two, since I've shot at that club. It was a good shake down for the gun too.

• 2 months later...

• 9 months later...

Bayou bullets. 180gr .400 over 4.8gr Universal.

Any load data for anything other than Universal? I am thinking about replacing my warn 5.0" on my SVI with a 5.4" barrel, but load data is hard to come by.

You do realize that asking everybody with a 5.4-5.5" gun what their load is isn't a substitute for a chrono, don't you???!

I am extremely pleased with my new 5.5 from Freedom Gunworks. it has run flawlessly so far and just feels right while shooting. And I'm just a average shooter, but it was well worth the wait and expense.

I am extremely pleased with my new 5.5 from Freedom Gunworks. it has run flawlessly so far and just feels right while shooting. And I'm just a average shooter, but it was well worth the wait and expense.

Pics?

Pics?

post-21145-0-40480900-1364043910_thumb.j

post-21145-0-65172500-1364043926_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

So are these guns using 6" barrels that are cut down?

When the barrel is made do you have to request less of a taper from the muzzle end back?

I called Schueman myself and he told me he would make any barrel length you wanted including 5.4 just give the length you want when you order the barrel from him!