Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 USPSA Area 3

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot 7 stages this morning. Did pretty well but had 1 mike on a drop turner that needed 3 shots and I only hit 2. This is my first year up here and it is great to be out of the Oklahoma heat. It was 115 the day we left OK. Stopped at walmart and got a hoodie this morning so I wouldn't freeze.

I saw this link on SIG Forum regarding this shoot. I wish I could make this match some time. Too bad they don't do it during football season so I could get two birds with one stone :devil:

http://www.britinusa.net/live/

Sorry, for the repeat....I just read the earlier post. :blush:

Edited by huskerlrrp

Thanks to all the great staff - they were friendly and professional and worked really hard!!!

The match was amazing. It's on the list for next year 100%.

BoomerShooter.com was def proud to sponsor this one!!

Now if only we could teleport back to Texas!

PS - talk about some amazing weather!!!

I thought this was an excellent match--and I've been a lot of matches.

The stages were really well-designed and everything was run very smoothly and professionally from start to finish.

Thanks to everybody who made it happen!

I really enjoyed it, even after getting my butt handed to me. Just wanted to give a shout out to the squad 46 KC and Minot guys if you are on here, it was a pleasure shooting with you guys. I appreciate all your help.

I've posted the remaining Area 3 photographs

All the LiveShots videos are on this page and will remain there. I will try and compile some of the top shooters later in the week, some of them from Friday have already been done and are shown in the box on the right.

Nearly 8,000 videos were viewed during the match, I think this is the first time that people have had an opportunity to watch so many competitors (almost) live at a major USPSA competition, live streaming has been done before but I don't think it ever achieved this scale.

Edited by BritinUSA

I've posted the remaining Area 3 photographs

All the LiveShots videos are on this page and will remain there. I will try and compile some of the top shooters later in the week, some of them from Friday have already been done and are shown in the box on the right.

Nearly 8,000 videos were viewed during the match, I think this is the first time that people have had an opportunity to watch so many competitors (almost) live at a major USPSA competition, live streaming has been done before but I don't think it ever achieved this scale.

We were watching the Friday videos in the van on the way up from Dallas. Having people text you 5 minutes after you shoot telling you about what they saw is even better. Thanks so much Paul for taking the time to do this. I owe you a pint!

I forgot to mention it - Paul thank you so much!!!

It was so great to call my folks back home and let them watch me pretty much real time!!!!!

Thanks for the long days and hard work you do also to give us coverage and photos from the match!