• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So BoomerShooter has come on as a sponsor for Area 3 - and keeping in giving back to the shooting community we are doing another slot giveaway like we did for Area 4!

Enter for a chance at a FREE SLOT to Area 3 - CLICK HERE

This is just our way of giving back to the shooting community!!!

So BoomerShooter has come on as a sponsor for Area 3 - and keeping in giving back to the shooting community we are doing another slot giveaway like we did for Area 4!

Enter for a chance at a FREE SLOT to Area 3 - CLICK HERE

This is just our way of giving back to the shooting community!!!

Very cool!

I'm thinking about making the trip up to this match but it will be my first time shooting area 3.

How does the match work? Shoot 6 stages on one morning and then 6 the next morning while other shooters start at 1pm on both days?

I see the mornings are already full and I would be shooting in the afternoons. Online it says 1 a.m., hopefully that's suppose to be p.m.

I'm thinking about making the trip up to this match but it will be my first time shooting area 3.

How does the match work? Shoot 6 stages on one morning and then 6 the next morning while other shooters start at 1pm on both days?

I see the mornings are already full and I would be shooting in the afternoons. Online it says 1 a.m., hopefully that's suppose to be p.m.

Yes, it should say pm.

You will shoot more stages on Saturday than on Sunday when you will start earlier than noon. Had some trouble with matrix timing last year so we are still working on exact details (number of full squads may affect it). We will target having everyone done early afternoon on Sunday.

Hope that helps,

Glad you can make it.

Sherwyn