Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

My guess is that the number after the "." is the number of the slot you received after the registration opened.

Well if that's the case then I'm number 5.... All the way from Cannuckistan

Wow the intertoobs is fast... Lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the signs for the bourbon tour last year, would like to do that.

Its pretty neat. I used to work on the barrel lifts at woodford when I worked on elevators for a living. That was such a pretty sight! :wub:

We made it to Makers Mark last year which was a great experience and we stopped at 4 roses on the way back. I would love to get over to Woodford but that is a haul from the range.

Saw the signs for the bourbon tour last year, would like to do that.

Its pretty neat. I used to work on the barrel lifts at woodford when I worked on elevators for a living. That was such a pretty sight! :wub:

We made it to Makers Mark last year which was a great experience and we stopped at 4 roses on the way back. I would love to get over to Woodford but that is a haul from the range.

Makers and Woodford are by far the most interesting stops on the Bourbon Trail.

Just as I made my last post, I got a confirmation. Number 290. Apparently I still got it. I thought there were only 250 slots? I guess the confirmation number doesn't correspond to shooter number...

She usually gives all people a number 1 thru whatever in the order they are received. THEN goes back and takes out the duplicates but doesn't re number everyone.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk