Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock GMs in Limited

There's a decent amount of shooters that have made GM in Prod with their Glocks (at least one on this forum (Matthew M)).

But I'm wondering how many guys have made GM in LTD shooting a Glock? Dave S. of course, but are there many others?

Our own Kyle "Flexmoney" Farris is quite close...

SA

Yeah...I think I am about one classifier away in Limited. It's just a matter of (1) getting off my backside, and (2) buying some reloading components.

I could have swore (sworn?) that we had a thread around here dedicated to making GM with the Glock...but, I didn't find it with a quick search. I did find this thread: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1141&hl=

QUOTE (Matthew Mink @ May 31 2004, 08:52 PM)

Dave Erickson with a G20? I only remember that cause I thought that was pretty cool... 

I can remember our very own Swede20 made GM with a G20.

One and the same. 

Ah, thanks for clearing that up :unsure:;)

Thanks Tom....But you are the man!!! Like Tom said I use a G35 in limited and G17 in production. And has it really been 28 months already? Seems like just yesterday. And lets not forget Todd "Turtle" Sindelar making GM in production last month with a G22.

JLJ

I'd like to send out a well earned congratulations to Jason (JLJ) and Turtle for earning their Grandmaster rankings. It's a difficult enough task to accomplish with a finely tuned 1911, but to earn it with a Glock deserves some additional kudos. Well done gentlemen!

Erik

I know of two at my club alone, Dave Vaughn made GM about 6 years ago, and Craig Stapp make it about 5 years ago, both in Limited. This was prior to L10 and Production.

They are both dedicated Glock shooters.