Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr Bullet Feeder

Loy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard back from Rick last night, he'd been out of town on vacation. I got my name on the list. Now its just a hurry up and wait. As much as I'd love to have it yesterday, 16 weeks isn't so bad especially with no deposit. I've been on a couple of wait lists for over a year. Hell, I don't think I've ordered a stock had it come in in less than 16 weeks, and that usually requires a deposit or be paid in full up front!

I paid with a CC and it was charged almost immediatly so I have been out over a $1000 since Dec.

I got my mr. bulletfeeder a while back. It was well worth the wait and worked flawlessly out of the box. I would hate to go back to hand feeding bullets, well....actually I don't have a feeder on my 550 and I would much rather use my 1050 and bullet feeder, but I only run 9mm on the 1050. Using the 550 for other calibers and feeding by hand makes me appreciate that bullet feeder even more.

Thumbs up for Rick!

I paid with a CC and it was charged almost immediatly so I have been out over a $1000 since Dec.

Really?? Did you order from Rick? I ordered one last week directly from Rick - no deposit...In fact, Rick made it so easy that it would be silly to not order one from him.

Really?? Did you order from Rick? I ordered one last week directly from Rick - no deposit...In fact, Rick made it so easy that it would be silly to not order one from him.

Same here. I got on his waiting list and about 3 weeks later he called and said I'm ready to ship your feeder. That's when he got my money.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have both the Mr. Bullet Feeder and the KISS units.

Both are great and I would not want to reload without.

The KISS units have a very short lead time..

http://www.rogerf.com/Kiss/Kiss.html

I talked Roger today and placed my order. He said it should ship in a couple weeks. Seemed like a very nice guy on the phone. I'll post an update when it comes in.

After reading this again I just ordered mine directly from Rick. I most likely will be getting one of the new design units. I would hae ordered this months ago had I known I could defer payment until it ships. I would have sworn Sean Gaines told me I had to pay up front when I wanted to order one around Christmas. Hmmmm....

• 3 weeks later...

I talked Roger today and placed my order. He said it should ship in a couple weeks. Seemed like a very nice guy on the phone. I'll post an update when it comes in.

Received my K.I.S.S. Bullet Feeder yesterday evening. It was shipped within the two week window as Roger had promised. Most of the set-up was fairly easy. Getting the bullets to drop reliably took some trial and error with proper die height and the bell on the cases. But, I was able to get it to work. I did a test run with about 25 bullets since it was getting late and every one of them dropped right in the case. So far, I'm very pleased with this unit and I see many happy days behind the press;)

i have bought 3 KISS Bulletfeeders from Roger for my RL 1050's and they were delivered on time as promised...whomever you go for im sure it will be worth the wait... it really makes reloading easier :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Received my K.I.S.S. Bullet Feeder yesterday evening. It was shipped within the two week window as Roger had promised. Most of the set-up was fairly easy. Getting the bullets to drop reliably took some trial and error with proper die height and the bell on the cases. But, I was able to get it to work. I did a test run with about 25 bullets since it was getting late and every one of them dropped right in the case. So far, I'm very pleased with this unit and I see many happy days behind the press;)

Well, after two months of using my K.I.S.S Bullet Feeder I couldn't be happier :cheers: Roger's support for his product is really outstanding and his design improvements are a winner. I've loaded over 2000 rounds of 9mm in both 115gr FMJ and 95gr JHP and all ran great!

DAA has the newest design on their website. And at €399 plus shipping .. Well, you can do the math on that one .. And the site says in stock .. I already have one for my 1050 or I would buy one from DAA

DAA has the newest design on their website. And at €399 plus shipping .. Well, you can do the math on that one .. And the site says in stock .. I already have one for my 1050 or I would buy one from DAA

That's what Rick is now selling as well. Those of us on his list will get the new model when he gets his allocation.

I ordered mine on 08 November 2011 and I have not received it yet. I was told mid-April, then the end of May, then by the second week of June, then by the end of June. Rick has been very good about replying to my e-mails, but who fu*king knows when I will actually get it?

Edited by sirveyr

I ordered mine on 08 November 2011 and I have not received it yet. I was told mid-April, then the end of May, then by the second week of June, then by the end of June. Rick has been very good about replying to my e-mails, but who fu*king knows when I will actually get it?

Well, there is no deposit with Rick right? DAA is already shipping the new Mr. Bulletfeeder so you could cancel with Rick and order from DAA and have it in a week or so. As for me, I will keep waiting on Rick for now.