Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr Bullet Feeder

Loy

I ordered mine on 08 November 2011 and I have not received it yet. I was told mid-April, then the end of May, then by the second week of June, then by the end of June. Rick has been very good about replying to my e-mails, but who fu*king knows when I will actually get it?

Well, there is no deposit with Rick right? DAA is already shipping the new Mr. Bulletfeeder so you could cancel with Rick and order from DAA and have it in a week or so. As for me, I will keep waiting on Rick for now.

I ordered throguh Sean Gaines and Power Factor. It has been so long that I am not sure if he charged it to my CC or not. I need to check.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad, Power factor did charge my CC right away. I wish i didnt order thru power factor he dont answer emails in regards to the mrbullet feeder.

I did the same thing back in Dec of 2011, I have another thread on this same issue, wish I could get my money back and order somewhere else. 8 months is way to long and last I looked it still for sale on their website. :angry2:

At chad, I do not have an order for you.

Here is an email from Rick on the 6th of July. This will let you know the progress of your orders. As long as I have been doing business with Rick, he has always had a long backlog on his bulletfeeders,due to the demand for them. hopefully with the new partnership with Double alpha this will speed up the process for future orders.

"My first shipment of the new version units (in handgun calibers) is enroute

and I expect them to arrive here next week. Since this is my first foray

into the world of importing, I'm not sure if there will be any delay in US

Customs, but as soon as I receive these units, I'll be filling quite a few

long standing orders. The new version in rifle calibers is not going to

become available until late Sept or early Oct. The dimensions are currently

being converted to metric and prototypes tested. I am still making some

rifle units manually, but that's a really slow process and I'm ramping down

anyway as the remaining original version components are used up."

I am hoping to get alot of these backorders off the books in the next couple of weeks. Thank you all for your patience. If you need further assistance feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

At chad, I do not have an order for you.

Here is an email from Rick on the 6th of July. This will let you know the progress of your orders. As long as I have been doing business with Rick, he has always had a long backlog on his bulletfeeders,due to the demand for them. hopefully with the new partnership with Double alpha this will speed up the process for future orders.

"My first shipment of the new version units (in handgun calibers) is enroute

and I expect them to arrive here next week. Since this is my first foray

into the world of importing, I'm not sure if there will be any delay in US

Customs, but as soon as I receive these units, I'll be filling quite a few

long standing orders. The new version in rifle calibers is not going to

become available until late Sept or early Oct. The dimensions are currently

being converted to metric and prototypes tested. I am still making some

rifle units manually, but that's a really slow process and I'm ramping down

anyway as the remaining original version components are used up."

I am hoping to get alot of these backorders off the books in the next couple of weeks. Thank you all for your patience. If you need further assistance feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks

Sean

Sean,

You cashed my check (#2775) on 15 November 2011, so I don't know why you wouldn't have a record of my order. Please PM, email or call me so that we can get a refund taken care of. Thanks.

I ordered a Mr. Bullet Feeder by DAA Monday, it's on the truck for delivery today. I'll try and post a video of it in operation later this week. I'm looking forward to getting this up and running.

Yes, works with either press, actually I think it would work with any press that has a case feeder as that's where it mounts.

Videos are here - http://www.youtube.com/user/elihuttner?feature=watch

Link here - http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/Mr.-Bullet-Feeder-by-DAA-%E2%80%93-The-perfect-add%252don-to-your-reloading-machine%21.html

Mine came today. I can't wait to see if it is all I expect. I already have one concern and that is brass sticking on the modified funnel. I did a lot of work to my current setup to eliminate the sticking and I hope it doesn't come back.

Mine came today. I can't wait to see if it is all I expect. I already have one concern and that is brass sticking on the modified funnel. I did a lot of work to my current setup to eliminate the sticking and I hope it doesn't come back.

Mine sticks a little, about the same sticking as I get on a Dillon OEM funnel. It's not a real problem; just makes it a little herky-jerky in operation.

I solved it by putting a little Imperial Sizing Die Wax on my left index finger. Every 20 rounds or so, I'll reach in and wipe my index finger across one side of the funnel (It takes barely a second to do). That lubes the funnel adequately and eliminates the stick.

FWIW, you can also use Chap-Stick if you don't have any Imperial Wax handy....

I hate hearing that almost as much as I hate the sticking. I'll have to see what I think. I might try to get away with not using the funnel. We'll see.

I have to move my press before I can rig the BF up since I have low spots in my ceiling exactly where I can't have them.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the latest info on the Mister Bullet Feeder? Best place to order considering Price and delivery. Also what is the warranty on the Bullet Feeder?

Thanks for any info guys. I watch this site a lot and have been reloading with Dillon since 1990 but been getting behind on info.

What is the latest info on the Mister Bullet Feeder? Best place to order considering Price and delivery. Also what is the warranty on the Bullet Feeder?

Thanks for any info guys. I watch this site a lot and have been reloading with Dillon since 1990 but been getting behind on info.

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/Mr.-Bullet-Feeder-by-DAA-%E2%80%93-The-perfect-add%252don-to-your-reloading-machine%21.html

I have an early version of it and I was getting that sticking stuff and just put my Dillon funnel back in and no more issues. I get the odd bullet tip once in awhile because I just don't bell my 9mm much as the brass last a lot longer when you don't bell as much.

fyi

JT

http://www.cedhk.com/shop/products/Mr.-Bullet-Feeder-by-DAA-%E2%80%93-The-perfect-add%252don-to-your-reloading-machine%21.html

I ordered my Mister Bullet Feeder from the Company you suggested and they shipped the same day with a delivery date of August 23rd, So far I could not ask for anything better...Thanks again