Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Load 2 Vest Who Makes them

I did everything in my power to make things work through them. I figured since PayPal contacted them and try to find a resolution to the problem they wouldnt even answer them. So I say screw them they dont deserve my business. I called up Mark Otto and he sent me his belt the same day I called him. He also took my word on my sending my payment and sent me the belt before he had the check in his hand. Brave man.

Look what just showed up on my desk this morning...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/jtischauser/Chameleon_zps48540f8c.jpg

Apparently they are still around but their communication stinks.

Jesse I am glad they work out for you. I dont know your celebrity connections help you or not? J/K I did want one of their vest cause of the velcro backing, it would be easier to get on and off compared to a clip belt.

Drew

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I built this chest rig to hold 16 shells in the 'load 2' configuration. I used it this past weekend at BGSL's 3 Gun Nation Club Series event and it was extremely sturdy, very comfortable, stays out of the way of your rifle and shotgun and is very easy to use. The shells come out when you want them to and stay put when you don't. I'm a complete 3 Gun novice - a total of two Club Series matches under my belt - but this rig made me much more competitive on the shotgun stages with a grand total of 5 minutes of practice.
I custom build these for shooters - made-to-order. Send me a message.
8874202850_4edb6849f5.jpg
8874203806_95b3cf6068.jpg
8873586113_d03ec4e237.jpg
8873585595_19935a0e7e.jpg
8868373675_b7ab2c8377.jpg

I bought one of John's chest rigs and used it at Owensboro today. It is comfortable, light and handy. I hit every reload. I am sold. Will run this next at the PanAm 3 gun next week.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing to look at may be the Taccom on a belt. I run the Qualoads on one and a freind runs the dual loads on one as well. I like that I can ditch it fast by just hitting the buckle if I need to go prone after shooting shotgun portion on some stages.

What do you all think of a 32 round vest Just wondering it will be small like 8 across and 4 rows Just wondering ?

Seems hard to go prone unless you put it high. That's what I like about your Load 2 - you can rig it high.

I built this chest rig to hold 16 shells in the 'load 2' configuration. I used it this past weekend at BGSL's 3 Gun Nation Club Series event and it was extremely sturdy, very comfortable, stays out of the way of your rifle and shotgun and is very easy to use. The shells come out when you want them to and stay put when you don't. I'm a complete 3 Gun novice - a total of two Club Series matches under my belt - but this rig made me much more competitive on the shotgun stages with a grand total of 5 minutes of practice.

I bought one of John's chest rigs and used it at Owensboro today. It is comfortable, light and handy. I hit every reload. I am sold. Will run this next at the PanAm 3 gun next week.

Dave

Cost?

Edited by rtp

Nope I would have them locked up in Prison to meet Bubba, but my email is locked up for now and I'm working with ATT on getting it back working I hope. Them if you need anything call my cell 361-877-2015. and as the email say's send me $1850.00 LOL :surprise:

Edited by superfly

Dave

Cost?

$75 + shipping

send me a message if interested

• 2 weeks later...

Some of those setups are pretty cool, but the low round count could be a real problem at some matches. The Otto rig works great. I run one up high and use Perry suspenders for extra support.

Out of curiosity, what sort of round count are you looking for? 20, 24, 28?

• 1 month later...

I have one of Mark Otto's rigs on order. The new batch is in production and should be shipped this week according to Mark. I cant wait to get practicing and ready for the next match.

Sdhunterman, do you have any pics or video of your setup in action?