Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Load 2 Vest Who Makes them

I have been watching some you Tube Videos on the load 2 system. It looks very handy. However I can only find one manufacturer, Carbon Arms.

There must be some others. I've seen photos, but couldn't find anything on the web via google search. Can anyone recommend some other alternatives I might want to look at?

Thanks

Edited by Blue Jacket

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

While we made vests, we went away from them for several reasons. However, we still sell the molle straps and SSL clips so you can make your own vest buying an molle panel from places like Condor, Blackhawk, Tactical Tailor, etc.

The Backbone, with 12, 16, (and soon 24 rounds) with the optional backstrap is a quick, easy and adjustable method that is lighter, cooler and can be spun around for prone very easily.

I have used the mark Otto and liked it until some tabs broke during a flight. Then some on a buddies broke. I made my own using ap custom holders and if something happens you can replace one at a time instead of entire unit. They may be selling these in the near future. Worked great at benelli match.

Yes I got it, i'm here in prison but I did get your info Thanks Mark

Thanks Marks was the one I saw and couldn't find on the web. I found his contact info and sent him an e-mail about ordering one.

• 3 weeks later...

I have used the mark Otto and liked it until some tabs broke during a flight. Then some on a buddies broke. I made my own using ap custom holders and if something happens you can replace one at a time instead of entire unit. They may be selling these in the near future. Worked great at benelli match.

Dean, Can you post a pic? Edited by ronhonda

• 2 weeks later...

1. Sorry for the delay. I will have pics up soon. I have some hardware ordered to make another vest, that looks much more polished than my prototype, and it hasn't shown up yet. I hope it should be here this week. The vest will hold 26 shells, 3 full reloads plus 2 extra just in case. I may also make shorter ones on a custom basis. It will come with a belt and buckle to wear around the belly/chest and if requested will also come with holes for tecloc or els, so you can mount it on your belt as well if desired. The 26 rounder is going to retail for $200.00. The shell holders will be easily replaced if you should break one, I have not been able to and I have gone prone on mine and I am a slim 215lbs.

That looks great. I'm trying to get started in 3gun and how I'm going to load the sg is my only decision I have left to make, if the sg I ordered ever shows up. Will you be making these in smaller units?

Edited by usmc1094