2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan,

I just realized we're missing something! What happened to the 'ring my bell' stage?!

We had to leave it out to keep the noise down!roflol.gif

Edited by Kevin Sanders

Dan,

I just realized we're missing something! What happened to the 'ring my bell' stage?!

That is a really good point. Can you imagine ROing that stage for two days?!

Dan,

On Sunday one family showed up for church!goof.gif

I haven't been on Enos much in the past few days. I've been working my tail off trying to pay for Christmas and my sons preschool. Since when did preschool become as much as college? Anyway, I have already gotten more than a few applications and I expect a few more soon. Talk with your friends and make a squad up. We will have online squadding and we will make every reasonable effort to make sure you shoot with your friends. This is a social event and we want you to have a good time.

Dan,

On Sunday one family showed up for church!goof.gif

That is funny!

The web site has been updated with the new application and copies of the stages. Be sure to visit the site and our sponsors sites.

Speaking of which, It looks like Gargoyles is coming on board as a stage sponsor. We should know for sure shortly and have the link on the web site soon.

I wanted to give a shout out to Micah. Welcome back to the game!

The web site has been updated with the new application and copies of the stages. Be sure to visit the site and our sponsors sites.

Speaking of which, It looks like Gargoyles is coming on board as a stage sponsor. We should know for sure shortly and have the link on the web site soon.

I wanted to give a shout out to Micah. Welcome back to the game!

What's "Gargoyles"? Is that some local shoe show?

• 2 weeks later...

Sent my app today. When does the online squadding open?

We will hold off until we get a few more applications before setting up online squadding.

I am still looking for sponsors for the match. It would appear that the economy isn't being good to anyone. If anyone knows of some companies that might be interested please give me a PM. I would love to have a stage sponsor for all 10 stages.

The sponsors that we do have have been most generous. If you have need of shooting related items please consider supporting them as they support us.

Looking to expand my IDPA experience and get more involved in USPSA. Planning to attend this match, hopefully will be able to get classified prior to match day. Will the local monthly matches (Circleville, Oxford etc..) count towards your classification?

Thanks,

Todd

If you want the girls typically rounded up by vice, we need to talk! They are SCARY!!!!!

What he is saying is most of the "Girls" aren't girls.

As one of friends -- who used to be a member of NYPD -- was fond of saying:

If you see an attractive prostitute, she either has a badge or she's a man.....

Looking to expand my IDPA experience and get more involved in USPSA. Planning to attend this match, hopefully will be able to get classified prior to match day. Will the local monthly matches (Circleville, Oxford etc..) count towards your classification?

Thanks,

Todd

Yes. Also, we will usually run an all classifier match early in the spring for those who want to get classified right away.