Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

I would think Dan should be all about making the shooters happy and this endeavor is all about that so he should definitely have lots of $$$ in the budget..HOOTERS :wub: HERE WE COME!!!! :cheers:

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man this is so funny! Hardly a word has been said about the actual match!goof.gifroflol.gif

Oh, this will be an actual match? I thought it was just a brass collection demonstration, to promote the Hooters restaurant chain and their support of the shooting sports!

Man this is so funny! Hardly a word has been said about the actual match!goof.gifroflol.gif

Oh, this will be an actual match? I thought it was just a brass collection demonstration, to promote the Hooters restaurant chain and their support of the shooting sports!

cheers.gif We might be on to something. Lets see if we can do some shooting in between everything else going on. I hope everybody remembers their guns and gear.laugh.gif

cheers.gif We might be on to something. Lets see if we can do some shooting in between everything else going on. I hope everybody remembers their guns and gear.laugh.gif

Hopefully there aren't an inordinate number of AD's! :roflol:

Before this gets any uglier I thought I would pass along the following HELPFUL info.

According to the county the bridge will still be out most if not all of next year. All alternate routes posted for this year's match will still apply next spring.

Before this gets any uglier I thought I would pass along the following HELPFUL info.

According to the county the bridge will still be out most if not all of next year. All alternate routes posted for this year's match will still apply next spring.

Now that is ugly

The Brooklyn Bridge went up faster than this one is being repaired.

Long story short, the county could not get funds together until the 2012 budget. I think they are not even going to start work until May. It has not been touched as of yet.

So far here is what I have on the match:

We are looking at having 10 stages with a round count somewhere in the 250 range.

As I already stated lunch will be available from EZ BBQ and will cost around $5.00 per plate.

I have always said that I like awards after the match but given the turnout for last years awards and the headache of mailing them to the winners I have decided to forgo the cerimony and have Manny ship them to the winners.

We plan on having more guns to give away this year including one (or more) for the staff. Matt Cheely has offered to custom build 4 of those guns. Last match we had a total of 6 guns (2 customs) that were awarded to the division winners. We are toying with the idea of awarding the guns through random draw within each division. So we will have 6 drawings one for each division. But this is still just an idea and has not yet been determined. A lot depends on how many guns we end up with.

We had a few people who had problems with the hill from hell and we are working on setting up a shuttle service from stage 2 to the top of the hill. Again, this is still just an idea.

We will be having a meeting of the minds in the next few weeks to work out some of these issues. As plans become concrete I will let ya'll know.

Hopefully you can find the support to be able to award guns to HOA's AND still have random draw guns. That would be cool.

lets the big guys earn it plus gives us little guys a chance at a big prize too :cheers:

So far here is what I have on the match:

We are looking at having 10 stages with a round count somewhere in the 250 range.

As I already stated lunch will be available from EZ BBQ and will cost around $5.00 per plate.

I have always said that I like awards after the match but given the turnout for last years awards and the headache of mailing them to the winners I have decided to forgo the cerimony and have Manny ship them to the winners.

We plan on having more guns to give away this year including one (or more) for the staff. Matt Cheely has offered to custom build 4 of those guns. Last match we had a total of 6 guns (2 customs) that were awarded to the division winners. We are toying with the idea of awarding the guns through random draw within each division. So we will have 6 drawings one for each division. But this is still just an idea and has not yet been determined. A lot depends on how many guns we end up with.

We had a few people who had problems with the hill from hell and we are working on setting up a shuttle service from stage 2 to the top of the hill. Again, this is still just an idea.

We will be having a meeting of the minds in the next few weeks to work out some of these issues. As plans become concrete I will let ya'll know.

10 plus chrono or including?

That is correct....10 stages plus chrono.

Kevin, you will be at the meeting.

I think winners should be awarded for the best performance. I will be working toward doing both....random draw AND guns for the winners.

The hill was no problem, Chris Keen's memory stage was the worse (best) I've ever shot. Please keep that man away from stage input. Lol.

I just don't have the memory.

+1

I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night in a cold sweat curled up the fetal position reliving that stage.

The hill was no problem, Chris Keen's memory stage was the worse (best) I've ever shot. Please keep that man away from stage input. Lol.

I just don't have the memory.

+1

I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night in a cold sweat curled up the fetal position reliving that stage.

I did good on it. Only because Coach took 15 minutes to figure out a SS approach and walk me through it. When I tried to walk through it on my own, it brought tears to my eyes....