Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

I'll come up for a little bit on Wednesday sometime around lunch or early afternoon to help setup. You guys need any extra screw guns, drills, etc.??

We can use all the help we can get.

sorry I had to bail on this fellas. Work called :angry2:

I hope to see many of you at the Indiana State Sectional and Indiana State SS/Production match

Please let me know if you for sure can't make it.

Andy,

What time are you and Dave looking for us on Wednesday.

Jay

Jay,

Dan wants us to be there around 8:00 a.m.

-Andy

....or whenever you can make it. Even after the stages are set up there is still work to be done.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, only 1 more day and a wake-up, and the registration begins for this match. I've been keeping up with all the Division changes I've received on a daily basis, but at this point I'm gonna kindly ask that if you have any more changes to make to your initial registration that you please do so at the door when you sign in. The staff members handling registration can make any changes you need at that time.

Thank you for your patience, and I'll see you on the range! :cheers:

We also have about 5 shooters whose USPSA membership is currently shown as being expired. I'll contact them directly.

But if you're not sure about your current USPSA status, please either call the USPSA main office @ (360) 855-2245 (Office Hours are 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday, PST) ............. or .............. We will have USPSA renewal forms available at registration. Annual renewals are $40 for US members & $50 for foreign members. Please have either cash or a check handy, as we will not be able to accept credit cards at the range. We will then forward the application & all money paid to USPSA on the following business day (Tuesday), but you will considered "valid" and able to compete in the match. Remember this is an authorized Level II match sanctioned by USPSA, and as such you MUST be a valid USPSA member to participate.

Thank you once again!

Edited by Chris Keen

Read the match book. All prize policies are explained in there.

I thinking Matt's guns went to Division winners and other guns by drawing. Either way awesome pistols for whomever gets them.

ATTENTION FRIDAY SHOOTERS OF OHIO STATE MATCH: Under the authority of the match director Friday squads have been rearranged to balance the amount of staff ROs and CROs on each squad. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience in this matter.

We hope you all have a great match. Good luck and enjoy!

ATTENTION FRIDAY SHOOTERS OF OHIO STATE MATCH: Under the authority of the match director Friday squads have been rearranged to balance the amount of staff ROs and CROs on each squad. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience in this matter.

We hope you all have a great match. Good luck and enjoy!

Is that a quote, or are you the voice of the MD now?

Inconvenience? You mean like learning the night before you shoot that you are on a different squad?roflol.gif

Inconvenience? You mean like learning the night before you shoot that you are on a different squad?

This was not my idea. However it may have been my fault to let ROs squad themselves on Friday squads. I swear we didn't have this problem last year. :unsure: But the quantity of ROs were waaaaay off balance (9-10 on some squads & none on others), so we had to do some shuffling. I'm sorry that this happened. I'll take full responsibility. I'm a little embarrassed to say the least. :(

There will be plenty of time in the morning to figure out where you start. Squad lists & stickers have been updated, so it should be self explanatory, but you may or may not be shooting with your buddies now, and for that I am truly sorry. I found out at the last minute, and didn't have access to the squading requests.

Edited by Chris Keen

Inconvenience? You mean like learning the night before you shoot that you are on a different squad?

This was not my idea. However it may have been my fault to let ROs squad themselves on Friday squads. I swear we didn't have this problem last year. :unsure: But the quantity of ROs were waaaaay off balance (9-10 on some squads & none on others), so we had to do some shuffling. I'm sorry that this happened. I'll take full responsibility. I'm a little embarrassed to say the least. :(

There will be plenty of time in the morning to figure out where you start. Squad lists & stickers have been updated, so it should be self explanatory, but you may or may not be shooting with your buddies now, and for that I am truly sorry. I found out at the last minute, and didn't have access to the squading requests.

Yeah I know. It was mentioned at the range today that some folks might be unhappy because of some squadding issues. Figured the squads were imbalanced numbers wise but thought sure with the number of RO's shooting that was not the issue. Last year might have just been dumb luck that the RO's were spread out better. I'm sure it's nobody's fault . Just the way things ended up. Any way yo look at it we go hot in hopefully less than 12 hours!cheers.gif