Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

putting his hand on her butt

NPSA 86-259

Good thing it was not my wife. She can hit almost as hard as I can. Damn hurts. He would have had a very bad day if that were her. She if very protective of her body. SHAME on him.

Paul Franklin

Hmmm - I've pinged a couple of people about this and there is a name that keeps popping up. However, that particular person is, IMHO, not considered a top US Shooter (at least not by me!) I'll recant this if I see him on the Super Squad at this years Nationals.

I can't even imagine this happening. My wife would probably smack him into next week. If I noticed before she reacted, then he'd automatically get the crap beaten out of him. I'd never think of telling him to "stop", as he should know better, and I was brought up before the country turned into a pack of wimps.

Maybe he thought he was being funny and someone just needs to point it out!

In the early 80's I was shooting in a match in Mesa at the User Pass range.(Back when everyone shot a .45 with an HG68 and 5.0 grains of bullseye) My buddy and I was standing there and a guy comes by (no names) and he was an up and comer that was doing great. He says to us..(mostly my buddy)

"Hey if you give me $20.00 bucks I'll act like we are buddies and that photographer will get your picture in the magazines...you'll be famous!"

For many years I just felt like this guy was such a jerk..great shooter, but a jerk...

I see him from time to time on TV and from what I have heard around he is a pretty nice guy...

I'm pretty sure that he was just being funny and I just didnt get it when it happened....

Some people read me the wrong way at times...and Hell...I am a GREAT guy! :D

Would still like to know who it is but.............................I can understand not posting his name.

Yeah, if you post names and events the issue might move out of the realm of an unsubstantiated allegation. I heard from a friend of a friend that so and so talked to someone that heard...

Anyhow, if it did happen I would agree the behavior is totally inappropriate.

I do agree.... Some serious ass whoopin would happen... Cause I dont share well others!!

What I meant was maybe someone should say something to him before someone does open a can on him... you know...something like:

"Hey buddy...I dont know if you know this but a lot of people are complaining about the ROAMING HAND TRICK!"

THEN, if it continues...the ass gets whooped! A whole cans worth!

hey they touched me first!!!! :D:D:D But they were not girls :( unless you can term 6 ft 250 pounds 50 inch chest men in leather as girls :D

seriously, touch my girlfriend and ill kick your but! My wife might find out you know :D

I'd happily take care of business if anyone touched Liota like that. More correctly, I'd happily hold her coat and maybe take pictures of her ripping someone's arm off and beating them to death with it :wub:

:lol:

Alex

I'd happily take care of business if anyone touched Liota like that. More correctly, I'd happily hold her coat and maybe take pictures of her ripping someone's arm off and beating them to death with it :wub:

Alex

Good one!

:lol::lol::lol:

Alex

He's serious. Liota has red hair. Nuff said.

Perhaps this is not the place to make accusations but it IS the place to discuss the propper response :D

However, if we all feel so strongly about the subject, I wonder why no one has done any of the above?

I'm not so sure a pistol match is the place to start a fight, or does someone dissagree ????