Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

213 Entries + for For the Match we are WAY ahead of Last years registration at this point. Get your entry in now if you want to shoot the Sat/Sun portion of the match!

Here is a look at stage 11

post-1794-0-35114500-1334373056_thumb.jp

Wow...nice work, Robert.

213 Entries + for For the Match we are WAY ahead of Last years registration at this point. Get your entry in now if you want to shoot the Sat/Sun portion of the match!

Here is a look at stage 11

• 2 weeks later...

Dave we are reposting the Stages with some corrections today. Both positions are gun loaded. No List of vendors at this moment but there will be a bunch, Why?

Dave we are reposting the Stages with some corrections today. Both positions are gun loaded. No List of vendors at this moment but there will be a bunch, Why?

Have a bunch of stuff that I need to buy. I would rather pick it up at a match to save on shipping and support the match sponsors/vendors.

If I know who will be there, I can pre-order everything I need.

We are extending the deadline for the entry price increase for the double tap until May 21st.......$175.00 till then then, $225.00 after the 21st . SO if you know some one that did not make the dead line tell them to GET ON IT.

Power Factor Shooting, Bulletworks, Brazos Customs, XS-Sights, Velocity Shooters..... Just a Few off the top of my head

Edited by scorch

We Have the Updated version of the Stages on our eb Page Not much Changes only one that is left out is we added a target to stage one it is now 29 rnds....enjoy

That definitely looks promising ! Thanks for posting, I plan on shooting the match all day Friday and then providing coverage on Saturday and Sunday. I'll have the still camera as well and hopefully those images will be uploaded every night. Match updates will come through the day as well as the videos.

• 2 weeks later...