Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Range Master Instructor

mactiger

Thanks everyone!

I owe a TON to this board and the amazing people here. What an incredible learning resource this place is for the shooting sports and USPSA in particular. Some of the questions posed here in the Rules forum and the ensuing discussions are great for getting you to think about situations from a different viewpoint. While I don't often participate in the rules debates, I do really enjoy reading them and watching them run their course. Very educational. ;)

I am looking forward to getting around to see more of this great country and meeting more of the fine folks here in person. :D

Kevin

Thanks everyone!

I owe a TON to this board and the amazing people here. What an incredible learning resource this place is for the shooting sports and USPSA in particular. Some of the questions posed here in the Rules forum and the ensuing discussions are great for getting you to think about situations from a different viewpoint. While I don't often participate in the rules debates, I do really enjoy reading them and watching them run their course. Very educational. ;)

I am looking forward to getting around to see more of this great country and meeting more of the fine folks here in person. :D

Kevin

Very nice buddy.... Did you get your secret decoder ring yet? :goof:

JT

Congratulations to a great RM and very hard worker. :bow: Your encouragement meant a lot in my own journey. :D I too shall lavish libations upon you in Vegas (lest you come to your senses and change your mind). :cheers:

Edited by SteelDown

• 2 weeks later...