Just saw them at Shooters in Jax Florida-

They are some nice looking. Look em up on the net an

order a few! :rolleyes:

Mag's where in SHOOTERS in JAX FL.

They have a web page-they do not show on the

page but you can get the phone # and call- they

had them as I had two in my hands!!

Edited by Rolex

Wanna share one of those since I got you that deal on the Swaro?

:)

Mick

quote name='BD Williamson' timestamp='1311868956' post='1499783']

I got a couple of them and they had 3 left as of 9:02 AZ time.

B

They have a web page-they do not show on the

page but you can get the phone # and call- they

had them as I had two in my hands!!

I called them today. Talk to a nice lady on the phone and she told that they had 4 mags. I told her that I wanted to order one and she said she was going to transfer me to someone that could take my order. She came back a few minutes later and said that she could not sell the mag, she was told that they were for local purchase only.

I called Surefire to try and order one and I was told that I had to call one of there dealers. I then asked why Brownells had not gotten any mags yet but other dealer had? I was told that they were filling orders as fast as they could. I guess I will have to wait for mine. :angry2:

Some acquaintenances and I had access to 2 of them Saturday.

They were used in 3 or 4 different rifles each with different types of ammo.

I don't recall seeing a single a hiccup or failure to feed for any of the combinations.

Not exactly scientific, but was enough to convince me I wanted one.

Robert L2723

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is still looking for these, I just found a place online that still has aprox. 10 left.

I just went on there site and they said that they are out of stock. I will try and call them tomorrow to see what they say.

If anyone is still looking for these, I just found a place online that still has aprox. 10 left.

I just went on there site and they said that they are out of stock. I will try and call them tomorrow to see what they say.

They don't seem like they list their products very well. (which may be why they have some!)

Give them a call, and ask for Amber. Good luck!

Wow, if you don't get product to Brownells, you really don't want to sell something. No offense to the above shops, but they can't possibly move product like Brownells.

They probably also pay more than Brownells to get those products. No offense to Brownells but they negotiate some very low prices out of manufacturers. I appreciate it when I buy, but I probably would rather sell 60K magazines at $78.00 a pop to independent retailers than 80K magazines to Brownells at $60.00 a pop.

...I probably would rather sell 60K magazines at $78.00 a pop to independent retailers than 80K magazines to Brownells at $60.00 a pop.

You would make less money doing that B)

Im intrigued by these 60/100 round mags. I'm curious to how they go from what looks like 3 or 4 rows wide in the bottom of the mag to a standard stagger at the top. Seems like it might be a jam potential.

Im intrigued by these 60/100 round mags. I'm curious to how they go from what looks like 3 or 4 rows wide in the bottom of the mag to a standard stagger at the top. Seems like it might be a jam potential.

Good eye.....Surefire probably never thought of that! :rolleyes:

Good eye.....Surefire probably never thought of that! :rolleyes:

I'm sure they thought of it and I'm sure they solved the problem, if there was one. I just haven't seen the solution (follower design, etc) to it yet and in my little brain, it looks like a problem. <_<

They don't seem like they list their products very well. (which may be why they have some!)

I called them today and they said they had 20 on Monday and by the next day they were gone. They also told me that they will have some more at the end of the month. I guess I will have to wait or keep looking.

I called them today and they said they had 20 on Monday and by the next day they were gone. They also told me that they will have some more at the end of the month. I guess I will have to wait or keep looking.

Sorry guys, I tried!