Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Steel Challenge event -- July 17, 2011 -

AnnouncementNEW Steel Challenge Match at South River Gun Club

post-3006-0-91324200-1308415161_thumb.jp

TSCR Steel is pleased to announce a chance to "Get Yer Steel On!"

Our inaugural event is scheduled for Sunday, July 17, 2011 at South River Gun Club.

Regular monthly matches will be held on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

TSCR Steel is proudly affiliated as a Steel Challenge Shooting Association event.

Each match will offer 6 of the 8 Steel Challenge official stages

All SCSA Divisions will be recognized. Long guns are limited to rimfire and pistol-caliber only.

(no rifle-caliber rounds or shotguns at this time)

http://steelchalleng...6/SCSARules.pdf

Registration will begin at 8:00. Shooting will begin at 9:00. (Summer Schedule).

Match fees:

Individuals -- $15.00 for the first gun, $5.00 for a second gun. Limit is two guns per shooter.

Families -- $15.00 for the primary adult, $5.00 for minor children and spouses. Limit is one spouse.

As attendance (hopefully) grows we look forward to offering two scheduling opportunities (AM and PM) in the future.

Please feel free to send any questions or comments to info@tscrsteel.com

For directions to the range, please visit:

Facebook link:

http://www.facebook....4537521597&ap=1

Our website is currently under construction. Please check back in the near future for updates and scores:

I bet BOZ1911 will be too skeered of gettin his arse whupped to show.

:sight:

Sorry to be late to the party. I've never shot a steel match but surely you're not inferring that you could beat me??? :surprise: Remember, smoking that stuff can be harmful to your health.:sight:

Hey Guys, the SC set is finished and we are packing it now. I will get it to the loading dock today but it will probably ship on monday. Plenty of time to make the match for sunday.

thanks, karl @ GT

Hey Guys, the SC set is finished and we are packing it now. I will get it to the loading dock today but it will probably ship on monday. Plenty of time to make the match for sunday.

thanks, karl @ GT

You da man!

(ya'll should know Karl has been great to work with :cheers: )

awesome! i will be at the pro-am this month but will definitely be there in august. :cheers:

now if i can find a red dot on a 22 for my wife to shoot in august :devil:

Will be with Gerard at the pro-am this month but will be there on august and will bring the wife. Just only 1 wife...

I bet BOZ1911 will be too skeered of gettin his arse whupped to show.

:sight:

Sorry to be late to the party. I've never shot a steel match but surely you're not inferring that you could beat me??? :surprise: Remember, smoking that stuff can be harmful to your health.:sight:

Sounds like you know all about "smoking that stuff". Just bring the SS that shoots all by itself... :roflol:

I know this is hard to answer with the first match and all, but about what time will the match wrap up on Sunday?

looking forward to attending..

I wish I could make an educated guess, but not knowing how many shooters to expect, or how many guns they'll be shooting, I just don't know.

But even if you spend a few more minutes getting done, you're at the range with your friends!