Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Steel Challenge event -- July 17, 2011 -

I bet BOZ1911 will be too skeered of gettin his arse whupped to show.

:sight:

Sorry to be late to the party. I've never shot a steel match but surely you're not inferring that you could beat me??? :surprise: Remember, smoking that stuff can be harmful to your health.:sight:

SCORES?? Want to see who has been smoking what..............

Sorry to be late to the party. I've never shot a steel match but surely you're not inferring that you could beat me??? :surprise: Remember, smoking that stuff can be harmful to your health.:sight:

Don't worry Randall, after emptying a big stick on the second steel plate of the match, Singlesmack removed his score sheet for open.............:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Don't worry Randall, after emptying a big stick on the second steel plate of the match, Singlesmack removed his score sheet for open.............:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Lucky for you.

My C-more is all better now... We'll see next month.

Scores are here:

http://www.tscrsteel.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Boz, after looking at last weeks scores did it ever cross your mind to remove your score sheet or maybe break a leg/arm?

Edited by DrawandDuck