Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 AR Section Multi Gun match

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be seperate divisions for major/minor or are we all grouped into one? In other words am I at a disadvantage shooting a 9mm in tac lim?

You are a slight disadvantage if you don't shoot all A's.

Its a little more then slight <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Ten stages, 300 rounds. Stages have been approved and are attached, I think. This match is starting to fill up, so get your entry in soon.

If you are flying to the match, carrying ammo on the airlines is a pain. If you want to ship ammo in advance, send me a PM and I'll give you my shipping address. No problem, your ammo will be available at sign in.

Bruce

Final MG stages approved.pdf

Are there still rooms at the match hotel?

I checked with the Hotel today (9/28/2011). They still have rooms available at the special rate. Call the hotel direct at (479) 424-3800. Use the code "Gun Match" for the special rates. If you have problems with the clerks, ask for Jeanie in Sales Department. Long time professional relationship with her, and she will take care of you.

Great property, and as close to the Range as you can get and still have running water. They are Holiday Inn associated, so if you have 'points' with HI, you can use them there.

I've mentioned this before, but just a reminder. If you are flying to the match, and don't want to mess with ammo on the airlines, send me an email at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net. I'll give you my office shipping address to send ammo, we'll have it available to you at sign-in.

This match is starting to approach the max number of shooters, so get your entry in soon.

Bruce

I came up with:

Pistol 101

Rifle 104

Shotgun 82

Slug 5

Of course, I didn't look for it in the thread before I went through and counted. Had I seen the original round counts I wouldn't have spent the time counting!

MATCH UPDATE:

SLOTS: Still some slots available, but we are getting close to full.

MATCH SPONSOR: DPMS is on board as a Match Sponsor. They are sending two complete guns that will find a new home after the match. One will be used as a Prop Gun to start a stage, so everyone will get a little hands on with one of their better platforms. After the match, the Prop Gun will go to some lucky shooter by random draw among all competitors. Our Thanks! to James Darst and DPMS.

HEAVY METAL: As of today, we only have two entries in Heavy Metal. Rules for a USPSA Level II match require at least five scored shooters to recognize a Division. If we don't have enough be next week, we will have to eliminate HM as a Division.

SQUADING: If you have not signed up for a squad, please do so soon with the USPSA self-squadding. Anyone not on a squad the week before the match will be put where ever there is room.

This will be a fun match with a great prize table. Get your slot reserved soon.

Bruce

MATCH UPDATE:

HEAVY METAL: As of today, we only have two entries in Heavy Metal. Rules for a USPSA Level II match require at least five scored shooters to recognize a Division. If we don't have enough be next week, we will have to eliminate HM as a Division.

Bruce

It's beginning to look very obvious that there is only a few of us "heavy hitters" left in the world, that are able to make the match. If there aren't 5 of us signed up by Tuesday, I'll be switching to Limited, and start scrounging around for some pop guns - may ER forgive me.