Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inconsiderate people

Forensics Doc

I've got a pet peeve against inconsiderate people, particularly those who litter. Many years ago I parked my car and was walking to a cafeteria I frequently ate at. As I walked by a SUV I noticed the back door was open and a woman standing beside it was changing the diaper on a baby. As I walked by I watched the woman tie all four corners of the diaper together and casually pitch it into the parking lot beside the SUV. Worse, she did it as nonchalantly as could be as if it were an accepted practice. She made no effort to hide what she did even though there were several other folks in the parking lot. Gathering up the infant, she walked into the cafeteria.

I make a point of carrying a box of latex gloves in both cars in case I come upon a wreck and someone needs assistance. Instead of walking into the cafeteria I walked back to my car, put on a pair of latex gloves, and then walked back to the SUV. I unwrapped the diaper and, believe me, I've never seen so much crap come out of one itty bitty baby as this one. This kid had loaded the diaper! I then took the diaper, fllpped it crapside to the windshield, and smeared the contents from one corner to the other on the windshield. By the time I was finished the windshield of the SUV looked like it had been in a mud bogging contest. The last thing I did was take the diaper and place the windshield wipers on top of it. Taking off the gloves and putting them under the windshield wipers also, I then went in the cafeteria also. The woman left before I did and I halfway expected to see the diaper once again in the parking lot but it wasn't. About all I know for sure is she probably had to refill the windshield wiper fluid by the time she got home.

I was at a local restaraunt a couple weeks ago and while i was checking something on my phone, I caught a couple walking from thir car into the buildng. The guy was sucking down a beverage and finished it right as he passed a small curb island in the parking lot. He just casually tossed it down in the grass like there was a little target there for him to do so. He is 30' from the front door and there is a trash can outside the door. I was going do what you did and toss it on his vehicle, but i wasnt 100% which one they had gotten out of.

LOTTERY TICKETS

We live on a state highway, with a small general store at one end. At least once a week there will be a 2-3 foot strip of scratch off lottery tickets thrown out in the same area. Really ticks me off. I also cannot believe the amount of beer consumed in motor vehicles.....the amount of beer bottles along the side of our area roads is disgaceful. Many of them broken, we cannot walk our dogs along the roads, have had several cut feet.

How difficult is it to take your trash and dispose of it properly?

BTW........I love the diaper storie!

Ive had cars park next to me so tight that, on returning, it was almost impossible to get in the driver's side.

ALMOST impossible, I said. If one is persistent and tries REALLY hard, it can be done... :devil:

Great job with the diaper! I would have loved to see her face when she got back to her vehicle. :cheers:

And the most likely first thought through her mind: "Oh sh*t".

You got that right, girl... :lol:

I would agree. People in general are only looking out for them selves. People just dont do things because it is the right thing to do anymore, they always ask whats in it for them.....

I've got a pet peeve against inconsiderate people, particularly those who litter. Many years ago I parked my car and was walking to a cafeteria I frequently ate at. As I walked by a SUV I noticed the back door was open and a woman standing beside it was changing the diaper on a baby. As I walked by I watched the woman tie all four corners of the diaper together and casually pitch it into the parking lot beside the SUV. Worse, she did it as nonchalantly as could be as if it were an accepted practice. She made no effort to hide what she did even though there were several other folks in the parking lot. Gathering up the infant, she walked into the cafeteria.

I make a point of carrying a box of latex gloves in both cars in case I come upon a wreck and someone needs assistance. Instead of walking into the cafeteria I walked back to my car, put on a pair of latex gloves, and then walked back to the SUV. I unwrapped the diaper and, believe me, I've never seen so much crap come out of one itty bitty baby as this one. This kid had loaded the diaper! I then took the diaper, fllpped it crapside to the windshield, and smeared the contents from one corner to the other on the windshield. By the time I was finished the windshield of the SUV looked like it had been in a mud bogging contest. The last thing I did was take the diaper and place the windshield wipers on top of it. Taking off the gloves and putting them under the windshield wipers also, I then went in the cafeteria also. The woman left before I did and I halfway expected to see the diaper once again in the parking lot but it wasn't. About all I know for sure is she probably had to refill the windshield wiper fluid by the time she got home.

Ummm, what the f#^%?

The woman littered, yes. It was inconsiderate, sure. But do you actually think that gives you the right to vandalize her vehicle? Unreal. :blink: