Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

whats on the news channels

ken hebert

Next time....keep the body.

+1 I think they are inviting the conspiracy theorists on this. He was shot in the head which goes against most teachings in a firefight. This means he could not be easily identified visually afterwords. AND he was burried at sea? Come on???

I am sure that if you want to see the pictures of that dead bastard, a simple Google will reveal them. Let's not post pictures or links here though, as it goes against the "dead animals" policy of the forums.

Siggy pointed out earlier...that is precisely what that POS is...a dead animal.

That being said, thank you to all serviceman and women past and present that protect our nation!

Next time....keep the body.

+1 I think they are inviting the conspiracy theorists on this. He was shot in the head which goes against most teachings in a firefight. This means he could not be easily identified visually afterwords. AND he was burried at sea? Come on???

I think it was smart to chuck him overboard. That will do many things: 1. Keep loyalists from making some sort of "shrine" out of his grave; 2. Eliminate the possibility of anyone ever getting warrants or approvals to exhume his body and somehow, some way prove it's not him by some bogus test; and 3. Keep him off our d**n continent.

Edited by Erik S.