Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Sierpina Was There!

P.E. Kelley

or a " well widget " is .... got in trouble using it once at a match,.. you could stand the gun vertical if you modified a mag slightly...

Hey the COF just said "starting with pistol on table...." :roflol:

John

Edited by Amerflyer48

p408719869-4.jpg

Digging around through some older AH magazines and ran across this advert!

You have been around awhile my friend. :cheers:

Notice Dan's add is BIGGER than Jim Hoag's.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this.

Patrick

Holy smoke! I don't even have those ads hanging around any more, and I'm a pack rat. That Government model is still in the safe though.

I guess I have been around a while. A funny thing is, after an long absence from USPSA, a RO asked if my number REALLY was A446 :roflol:

Holy smoke! I don't even have those ads hanging around any more, and I'm a pack rat. That Government model is still in the safe though.

I guess I have been around a while. A funny thing is, after an long absence from USPSA, a RO asked if my number REALLY was A446 :roflol:

Yeah but you have the shirt :cheers:

Dan is STILL the MAN!

I wonder how many still remember what the "M.B.T.S." stood for??

well????

we called it:

Mr. Bill Two Stage (comp)

OOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

you had to be there (in the 80's & 90's to get it!)

Google SNL

I wish I still had my .45 I built on my kitchen table with Dan's MBTS Comp kit! after that Dan built me .38 Supers & P9's ( all are still running!)

Better than that, I still shoot the .38 super single stack comp gun Dan built for me in 1989.

3 years ago, he converted it back to 9MM single stack for IDPA, made Master with it............

He is still the MAN!

Yeah but you have the shirt :cheers:

For those that haven't seen the shirt :

10mm.jpg

Edited by Amerflyer48

What's a S.A.S.E.????

Just kidding, but since Al Gore invented the web,that's something you don't see anymore.

LOL... I had to send one of those off the other day (to get my PA carry permit). I didn't have an S nor an E.