Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Predator Tactical WPA section match

The match was excellent!! :cheers: Thanks to Dan and all the match staff for the work that was put into it. It was great seeing alot of shooters that I don't get to see all that often. Squad 23 was a great group to shoot with as well. Looking forward to the match next year. :sight:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match and thanks to everyone that helped make this once again an awesome match! Dan, Sharon, Seth, Dave and Pat you all did a great job, thank you for everything you've done for the section and area, H!

Dan and his staff did a great job putting a fun match on the ground and running it smoothly. It was by far the worst performance of my life, but that's not the match's fault!

I was looking for Forum folks, saw a few of them over the course of the match at my Stage "Windows of Fun". What squad number were you on?

Dan and his staff did a great job putting a fun match on the ground and running it smoothly. It was by far the worst performance of my life, but that's not the match's fault!

I was looking for Forum folks, saw a few of them over the course of the match at my Stage "Windows of Fun". What squad number were you on?

Pro2AInPA and I were in Squad 24. Windows Of Fun was my best stage of the day. :D

I had fun and I learned a few more things during my rookies season. Were you the RO that straighted me out with my mag pouch position at the end of the day on Sunday? If so thank you for the tip.

Pro2AInPA and I were in Squad 24. Windows Of Fun was my best stage of the day. :D

I had fun and I learned a few more things during my rookies season. Were you the RO that straighted me out with my mag pouch position at the end of the day on Sunday? If so thank you for the tip.

That was me.

• 3 months later...

Makes two of us.......was not expecting that. Nice touch to a class match. Thanks again to the Burwells for taking on all the work to cordinate throwing the match. I have heard rumors through you know who that ya'll might be up for it again next year? Pretty please??????

Sweet! Another dark stage?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that depends....

the club is currently considering range improvements that would add some more pistol pits, if (IF) we get those I will likely not use the indoor range.

if we do not get the improvements then heck yeah we are having a dark stage :devil:

although, there will likely be more light this time around, it was pretty dark in there. :ph34r:

Dan-if you and the Mrs. build it/staff it, our crew will come and shoot it with smiles on our faces. Thank you for your willingness to put this on. We do appreciate it. Now about that dark house........really, do you have to use it? Really? Are you positive? Just sayin.............

R

Ryan,

If I am on here, that means that I am at work. No internet or computer at home (on purpose). I have enough of it during my time at work. Right now I am waiting on a reponse from an insurance company about the property values of one of our local gun ranges and I am about ready to go through the roof since it is up the end of next week and they are just getting back to me............aaaaagghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! And you wonder why I have that stressed look on my face half the time you see me? Ah, the joys.............................

Need to find match.......soon.