Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Predator Tactical WPA section match

I have a friend with an issue.

His check for this match was cashed May 26th but his name is not available on the self squadding page and he never received his confirmation email. I only sent my check in a week or two ago and I'm already in. Should we contact you or is this something else going on?

His name is C Stuart.

Thanks

Please have him send me an email dan at burwellguns dot com or a pm through this forum.

We'll get this fixed up :cheers:

Never mind, figured it out he should have his email in his in box now. :cheers:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly because most shooters want to shoot field courses not classifiers.

I can understand that, but doesn't it make the match, for lack of a better term, "arbitrary", from an association standpoint?

I updated the match blog with the hotel information: http://wpasectionchampionship.wordpress.com/hotel-info/

I hope to have the stages up on the blog by the end of the week.

If anyone is an RO and interested in working please send me an email, we will be paying hotel, lunch, and you shoot the match for free if you are here all three days. :cheers:

Dan...super 8 had no clue about the match...

I updated the match blog with the hotel information: http://wpasectionchampionship.wordpress.com/hotel-info/

I hope to have the stages up on the blog by the end of the week.

If anyone is an RO and interested in working please send me an email, we will be paying hotel, lunch, and you shoot the match for free if you are here all three days. :cheers:

Dan...super 8 had no clue about the match...

My wife called there last week acting like she wanted to book a room and they managed to figure it out for her. Maybe you got one of those exceptional employees :wacko:

Mostly because most shooters want to shoot field courses not classifiers.

I can understand that, but doesn't it make the match, for lack of a better term, "arbitrary", from an association standpoint?

Not arbitrary at all. You have the option to add a classifier or not. The same applies to a club-level (level 1) match. looking at the stages, I am excited to shoot them.

Cool. Just saw that there are some great sponsors. Cor-Bon, Action Target, GLOCK, CED, Atlanta Arms & Ammo, Starline, CPWSA, Speed Shooters Specialties. Thanks to every one of them for supporting the match!

Thanks for posting that up Matt, you forgot the biggest one: Predator Tactical! They really stepped up big time with prizes. :cheers:

Cool. Just saw that there are some great sponsors. Cor-Bon, Action Target, GLOCK, CED, Atlanta Arms & Ammo, Starline, CPWSA, Speed Shooters Specialties. Thanks to every one of them for supporting the match!

Thanks for posting that up Matt, you forgot the biggest one: Predator Tactical! They really stepped up big time with prizes. :cheers:

Hopefully a mediocre B class production shooter can make it to the prize table :roflol:

Hopefully a mediocre B class production shooter can make it to the prize table :roflol:

I suppose that depends on how you shoot now doesn't it ;)

Actually I am surprised how well the prize table is shaping up since we got a late start on it.

I suppose that depends on how you shoot now doesn't it ;)

Actually I am surprised how well the prize table is shaping up since we got a late start on it.

Regarding the prize table, must a shooter be present at the end of the match to claim a prize if won? I'm shooting Saturday and was planning on heading home after finishing the match on Saturday.

Regarding the prize table, must a shooter be present at the end of the match to claim a prize if won? I'm shooting Saturday and was planning on heading home after finishing the match on Saturday.

Yes, that or you may designate someone to pick something up for you.

Yes, that or you may designate someone to pick something up for you.

Maybe we'll just have to stay an extra night, thanks Dan! Need anyone to help work the match on Sunday by any chance?

Maybe we'll just have to stay an extra night, thanks Dan! Need anyone to help work the match on Sunday by any chance?

I might not sure just yet. Most of the staff have commited to three days, but who knows what happens between now and then.

I might not sure just yet. Most of the staff have commited to three days, but who knows what happens between now and then.

Let him help anyway! :lol: Never turn down an offer like that!!!!

Edited by vluc

YEAH BABY!!! Thanks Predator Tactical!!!!!

Getting excited about the match. Bringing up 2-3 guys with me from GA. Do you plan on posting the breakdown of shooters per division? Interested in how many L-10 will be there.

looks like I have 9 signed up for L-10 right now, you are on of the two Ms.

Come-on September!

:surprise: I hope you mean August

Yep, right now we are to the point where I cannot really do anything until I have the ranges open up to us next weekend. Kind of the calm before the storm so to speak.

Come-on September!

:surprise: I hope you mean August

Yep, right now we are to the point where I cannot really do anything until I have the ranges open up to us next weekend. Kind of the calm before the storm so to speak.

See he is soooo excited, he messed up the months.