Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RIP Chronograph

LadyinBlue

Y'all may remember a few years back that my husband publically embarrassed me here in the Enosverse by posting about me shooting our chronograph.

Well it didn't die then...it got resurrected.

But today, sad to say, Rest In Peace to the 1980's vintage Pact MKIII Chronograph.

No, it was NOT me this time...it was him.

And this time its really, really, really dead! (sung to the tune of the Munchkins in MunchkinLand)

Pictures to follow if I can sneak the camera out to the shop without him catching me. :devil:

Now Nancy,

Is it Rest In Peace or Rest In Pieces :sight:

I know the feeling, in that I have to buy my father a couple new screens and sensors from Ohler. The velocity change in the wife's ammo cost me a housing and half of the screens :angry2:

I had gotten my very first chrono and was pretty excited to take it out to the range. I had a couple of buddies go out with me to chrono their stuff as well. As we set the thing up I admonished that they had better not shoot my chrono. We all shot for a bit and then I pulled out a Mosin Nagant I had been messing around with. First shot and, you guessed it, I blasted the chrono with the Nagant. It was tough cleaning all the egg off of my face but at least the chrono survived with only minor injuries. I feel your pain Jim.

:cheers:

-ld

Never underestimate the POWER of duct tape and hot glue :roflol:

Jim

PS Red Green is genius :cheers:

No greater truth has yet been spoken in this thread :devil:

Were you able to retrieve all of the parts? Mine went AWOL, hence the need to order replacements. Good thing that Ohler sells sensor and screen components seperately. :ph34r:

You two need a reality T.V. show! Would be much higher class than the likes of Sons Of Guns and other reality tripe I come across on the tube. We could see what is really up with that stove and just how awesome that 'Vette is.