Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

In 'n out

outerlimits

The people that I know that love In n Out LOVE the fries. I can't stand them. For the exact reason you stated. Plus, every time I go, it takes forever to get your food. It has to be the slowest "Fast Food" out there. I like Five Guys much better. The burgers are very good, very similar if not better than In n out. Plus, they give you a ton of fries. And you can get them Cajun style which has a great spice on them. And they have Malt Vinegar for the fries too. They are a little slow too, but I don't think as slow as In n Out.

The people that I know that love In n Out LOVE the fries. I can't stand them. For the exact reason you stated. Plus, every time I go, it takes forever to get your food. It has to be the slowest "Fast Food" out there. I like Five Guys much better. The burgers are very good, very similar if not better than In n out. Plus, they give you a ton of fries. And you can get them Cajun style which has a great spice on them. And they have Malt Vinegar for the fries too. They are a little slow too, but I don't think as slow as In n Out.

Yeah they opened a Five Guys a mile from my house. It is a great place to take the kids, fries are great. In-N-out fries are good only if you ask for them extra crispy. They are never great though. I can't stand Wendy's but their new fries are great.

A friend of mine's brother ran a little independent fast-food place about a mile from here (great location--at a local upscale mall) and named it In-n-Go. He never thought anything of it. Suddenly he was visited by guys in expensive suits from California with legal papers! Cripes! They made a VERY big deal about it, so I sent an e-mail to the local newspaper and they covered the lawsuit story for quite a while. He ended up having to shut down the restaurant and revert back to his engineering job.

I mean, these In-n-Out people were so hardcore, they had the logo tattoo'd on their necks! It was all big news for a while here... :surprise:

It all started when this friend drove all the way to Redding, CA on behalf of his brother to "research" the In-n-Out location THERE, buying product, weighing it with a (reloading) scale in his car trunk, taking photos of the product, and stuff like that. It was hiliarious.

Ok, i love the burgers...3x3, animal, 4x4-they are great. But how come the fries, which are fresh potatoes, are only the length of a 38 special round? Wtf? You might get 4-5 full length fries each order.

Not a rebutall... Order the fries "animal style."

:)

I can't stand anything from In n Out, spare maybe the shakes. Fries are floppy, burgers of low quality...aaaand, that's all they sell. Worst part is, my wife loves the stuff... :sick:

the thing about the burgers is that they are not fancy, in and out is a solid classic burger.

unless you been to some really bad in and out, meet, cheese, vegetables, and bread at in and out are of much better quality than most places...

i wasn't a big fan of in an out for a long time, when i first move to cali i just didn't understand what was so great about this burger.

after a few years a realized that what's great about the in and out burger is that it's the kind of burger a mom would make :)

nothing fancy just solid yummy comfort food...

IMHO

cheers,

Los.