Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 3 weeks later...

Area 6 - I have a suite reserved at the Comfort Suites at Summerville for the nights of April 30 and May 1 if anybody wants to share the expenses-

I go to bed early and according to my wife snore- but I have never personnally heard a sound!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about making the run up from So Fla the timing works out, but it will have to be a last minute decision. Have a big item going at work and just had to send my primary Production Beretta back to LTT last night, the hammer/sear started acting up a little at the Fla State match last week. He's going to try and rush it through, depending on the problem. :blink:

Bob,

I went with the Tilleys last year to a place called Kobie's Steak house. It was the best food I have ever eaten. It was so good that we ate there two nights in a row. They cook all of the food in front of you there and its not expensive. I look forward to going back and eat there this weekend.

Bob,

I went with the Tilleys last year to a place called Kobie's Steak house.  It was the best food I have ever eaten.  It was so good that we ate there two nights in a row.  They cook all of the food in front of you there and its not expensive.  I look forward to going back and eat there this weekend.

Can anyone provide more informationon this place, like an address and phone number? Thanks. I tried to find it on the internet but came up with nothing.

I'll be at this match and eating steaks, I mean shooting Production.

Joe Mamma

Got here from Columbus in under 9 hours. :)

Looked at stages for 4 hours, saw Tilley, Max, Travis and Phil and many Be'ers.

Stages look great. Very small bays, compact field courses, GREAT props. I'll try to get some good video tomorrow...

No high speed net at the hotel :(

More tomorrow night.

Anderson, OUT.

SA