Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting married

David.Hylton

Congrats to the both of you........however I believe everyone would agree that you are are getting the better end of this deal :roflol:

Mark, do you think he kept it on the down low thinking if we knew we might have shown up to the festive occasion???

Edited by DrawandDuck

Congrats to the both of you........however I believe everyone would agree that you are are getting the better end of this deal :roflol:

Mark, do you think he kept it on the down low thinking if we knew we might have shown up to the festive occasion???

That a good possibility...

:devil:

And I have to learn about this HERE???

Congratulations to you both!

:wub:

Had to post somewhere you'd see it. I wanted to get married in bay 5 at EAGC, but she refused to get married at a match (she as worried about tripping over her veil while running a stage)we went with plan "b" and had a small wedding (eight people incuding the b&g and chaplain) on post.

Had to post somewhere you'd see it. I wanted to get married in bay 5 at EAGC, but she refused to get married at a match (she as worried about tripping over her veil while running a stage)we went with plan "b" and had a small wedding (eight people incuding the b&g and chaplain) on post.

I don't know....

With those sodded bays and all the trees, Cherokee Gun Club would have made a picturesque backdrop for wedding photos.

Congratulations to you both.

Bay 5, wow. I feel somewhat honored. I am thinking about bay 2 or 3 for me. I will probably propose on the range since that is where we met. I just haven't come up with a good way to do it yet.

AL