Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky ( Wildcat ) State Match

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless there awards for the most misses, dumbass mistakes, etc. this being wildcat i know i do not need to stay for the awards. :)

You have not even shot te match yet, it will be = for everyone so the dunbass mistakes and misses are there for everyone elso too. And yes we are using a random draw prize table, so if by MISTAKE you have a bad match you might walk away with a AR ????? So now the question is, did you have a bad match and will you be back next year :cheers:

I LOVE the random draw, I wish more matches did that. I mean after all, the few of you that win guns at EVERY STINKING MATCH because you are always top ten, do you really need another plain M4 or FNP45 that you are never going to shoot? Oh, wait, sorry, that's fodder for another thread..

Gary,

Just got through going through the stages. I believe this is going to be your best match yet! I don't think anybody that has shot your match can truly appreciate the "value" of what you get for such a low entry fee and a one day match.

Albert

unless there awards for the most misses, dumbass mistakes, etc. this being wildcat i know i do not need to stay for the awards. :)

You have not even shot te match yet, it will be = for everyone so the dunbass mistakes and misses are there for everyone elso too. And yes we are using a random draw prize table, so if by MISTAKE you have a bad match you might walk away with a AR ????? So now the question is, did you have a bad match and will you be back next year :cheers:

i always come back i have only missed last year since Gary started this. on the prize table my prize normally refects my shooting. DVD's etc.

i guess gary try's to help me out everytime Matt Burket has shot the match i have been squaded with him. i know Gary would not be trying to make me look bad, cause i do that just fine all by myself. :)

Packing up right now, but I have time to take a few names for some butt kick'n this weekend.... J...e ...f...f... G..... :sight: Let the smack talking begin!

I couldn't make that out .... was that lick'n..... or kick'n..?????? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

i always come back i have only missed last year since Gary started this. on the prize table my prize normally refects my shooting. DVD's etc.

i guess gary try's to help me out everytime Matt Burket has shot the match i have been squaded with him. i know Gary would not be trying to make me look bad, cause i do that just fine all by myself. :)

At least you didn't win gun oil....... would that mean your a little rusty ??? :surprise::roflol::roflol:

What time we going hot tomorrow? 9am?

Shooting begins at 8:00 CST

How you gonna shoot with no handgun? You don't think I'm gonna let Bryan set you up with a loaner to shoot tac-irons against me do you? I'll find a way to sabotage that para on the way to the match tommorrow. (not that a para needs help with that).