Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky ( Wildcat ) State Match

Make Ready !!!

The Ky. State Multi- Gun is a full go. For June 4 and 5 , we will be using a 2 day format with shooting all day Sat. and half day on Sun. We will be using FB3G rules for the match. Gary is hard at work on stages, he also informed me that there will be a few supprises this year ( details will follow as soon as we have conformation ) I hope to have a prise table as good or beeter than last year, so mark us down for a match you need to make this year. :cheers::cheers:

Edited by Sudden Death

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 4 and 5, eh? With the 67th anniversay of D-Day being on the 6th, I'm thinking I may just sign up for HM and shoot a M1. Wish I had a '97 Winchester to go with it.

Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang ping!

Brian,

If you do that, I know where a model 12 is that you could use. It is set up for 3 gun-8+1

Dave

June 4 and 5, eh? With the 67th anniversay of D-Day being on the 6th, I'm thinking I may just sign up for HM and shoot a M1. Wish I had a '97 Winchester to go with it.

Brian,

If you do that, I know where a model 12 is that you could use. It is set up for 3 gun-8+1

Dave

I may have to take you up on that offer, Dave. It wouldn't look quite right with me using my plastic fantastic Nova.

AWESOME! I'll let you do it lol.

Now I have to decide if I want to shoot something in the .30 caliber range with something in the .45 caliber range or something less....

Is the prize table done in order of finish?

It wasn't last year, Mike. It was all random draw but maybe this year Gary will mix it up a bit and have dedicated prizes for top finishers AND random draw. Kinda like what Dave does at the carbine matches. We'll see.

It wasn't last year, Mike. It was all random draw but maybe this year Gary will mix it up a bit and have dedicated prizes for top finishers AND random draw. Kinda like what Dave does at the carbine matches. We'll see.

I believe the thought on the prize table was to do a random draw, so 90-100 shooters could shoot 9 stages in one day and get on the road at a decent time. Since the entry fee has always been less than half of other matches that was also part of the trade off. With that said, I will be donating my annual humidor and cigars to the match for the prize table.

Edited by ap3

i vote random. that is the one thing i love about Gary's match. i am a middle of the or worst shooter. yet i stood a chance of getting a better prize than someone like jeremy or ben.

We have not decided yet as to what we will do :cheers:

Jeff,

To save all the debate and save yourself a ton of work, don't have a prize table!

Or, if you really want to reward the shooter who worked the hardest, give everything on the prize table to the HOA shooter!

Looking forward to this year's match.

Dave

We have not decided yet as to what we will do :cheers:

Jeff,

To save all the debate and save yourself a ton of work, don't have a prize table!

Or, if you really want to reward the shooter who worked the hardest, give everything on the prize table to the HOA shooter!

Looking forward to this year's match.

Dave

I am in hopes of having a prize table as nice as last year or better, but if anything like last year you will get enough prizes valued at your entry fee at worse case, but last year most of the prizes were valued at more than entry fee, but I don't want to make this match a prize table match, Gary always has some good stages, shooters that want to challenge their selfs need to shoot one of Garys matches. For the ones of you who have partook in his matches, tells these new commers what they have missed. hope to see old friends and meet new ones. :cheers: