Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky ( Wildcat ) State Match

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt lucky to make it through all the stages! Everyone on Squad 5 was great in watching out for a fat, out of shape, old man. After talking to some hydration pros, what I, and everyone else needed, in addition to the water, was some of the little packets of electrolytes to mix into the water occasionally. How the ROs made it through everything is truly amazing. I wasn't even trying to move fast (which is still really, really slow) the last 4 stages, just didn't want to drop a gun or forget to shoot something. Did that but lordy, that was a tough match! Slept for 11 hours that night. Drove the 9 hours home Sunday and stayed home Monday to try to recuperate. Now, if someone found my boonie hat with the Multi-Gun RO tag and NROI button ...

More ! More ! Who has more video..... :surprise:

Here's all stages, in the order I shot them:

Yeah, I shot #7 twice. The oddball scoring got the better of both myself and the RO and I got a re-shoot. It ended up a wash though, Run #2 was slower but better hits, almost exactly what I would have score the first time if we had done it right...

How do I embed video?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5M9AGWs0jw

Edited by barrysuperhawk

great video.

More ! More ! Who has more video..... :surprise:

Here's all stages, in the order I shot them:

Yeah, I shot #7 twice. The oddball scoring got the better of both myself and the RO and I got a re-shoot. It ended up a wash though, Run #2 was slower but better hits, almost exactly what I would have score the first time if we had done it right...

How do I embed video?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5M9AGWs0jw

Ron, He's RWF here on these forums. :cheers:

Hopalong

Thanks

so much for the low profile! ;) i am surprised that he couldn't figure it out with all the fat guy stuff from my caring friend nb forrest and mike p. :D

We made te 3 gun nation web page, check it out, Chad wrote a great article about our match. Also is that Albert (ap3) :surprise: STANDING and shooting on the 100 yard targets ????? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by Sudden Death