5. Have titanium fetish

Riddle me this:

The only folks who use anything other than a Nordic extension

1. Do not care that Nordic supports the sport on a large scale

2. Are brand new to the sport and have not heard of Nordic

3. Are just saving money to purchase one

4. Live just so they can try to make poor quality products work

5. Have titanium fetish

or just like the way the one piece tube looks vs the extension...

i mean, what's next telling him to sell his m4 and get an m2 :D

cheers,

Los.

Dave is a nice guy. He does good work. He replaced an older tube with his new one--free. He does not do the volume of sales to support the sport as others do. But he does good work at a reasonable price so he supports the sport by making reasonable price equipment.

BTW: i also have some Nordic products as well as Tactical Solutions.

I have the DMW replacement tube. It is cool looking, installed perfectly and has been flawless for me. It's also over $100 cheaper than the titanium tubes. I like titanium, have a wedding ring made of the stuff...but when it came time to pick a tube for the M$ I figured a little (very little) extra weight wasn't a bad thing. Helps with recoil and should help to keep the muzzle down. Likely a minimal contribution but at least its in the right direction.

Also get the DMW speedbar for the M4. You'll wonder how you ever got by without one!

6. Realise that Nordic DOESN'T make M4 extentions. (Which in this case is a misnomer, as it isn't an extention, it is just the same as a standard Benelli tube...if you could get one) :roflol:

I believe you can put one of their nova extensions on an M4 like this:

28s1tsj.jpg

I am not sure if you require the two-piece extension the gun in the picture has, or if any 1-piece extension will work.

6. Realise that Nordic DOESN'T make M4 extentions. (Which in this case is a misnomer, as it isn't an extention, it is just the same as a standard Benelli tube...if you could get one) :roflol:

I believe you can put one of their nova extensions on an M4 like this:

28s1tsj.jpg

I am not sure if you require the two-piece extension the gun in the picture has, or if any 1-piece extension will work.

Does the one piece extension need a new spring?

Seems like a good way to get 8 round tube :)

Riddle me this:

The only folks who use anything other than a Nordic extension

1. Do not care that Nordic supports the sport on a large scale

2. Are brand new to the sport and have not heard of Nordic

3. Are just saving money to purchase one

4. Live just so they can try to make poor quality products work

5. Have titanium fetish

Well I have a Briley extension on my gun and love it! Briley has been supporting all kinds of shooting sports for over 25 years, so are you saying that Briley's extensions are poor quality? It not like a mag extensioin is rocket science to make, and takes a team of scientist in a labratory to make the dang tube. There maybe some to stay away from, but I don't think that there is one that is so much better than the rest, there are multitude of different makers that make extension tubes that are just as good.

We do not make a tube anymore for the M4.....that being said, we highly recommend the DMW 1 piece tube for the M4.

Now, if, after you put Dave's tube on your M4 and you absolutely need that extra round.....we got you covered with our +1 tube for the Nova, which happens to perfectly fit on the DMW 1 piece tube. It just replaces your factory cap and comes with a spring.....and our +1 extension are $48.95...but can get them less if you use the coupon code found in our dealer forum.

Problem solved!!

Tim

We do not make a tube anymore for the M4.....that being said, we highly recommend the DMW 1 piece tube for the M4.

Now, if, after you put Dave's tube on your M4 and you absolutely need that extra round.....we got you covered with our +1 tube for the Nova, which happens to perfectly fit on the DMW 1 piece tube. It just replaces your factory cap and comes with a spring.....and our +1 extension are $48.95...but can get them less if you use the coupon code found in our dealer forum.

Problem solved!!

Tim

that's what i call hookin' it up!!

It'd be cool if anyone could tell me if the nova extension also fits on a factory Benelli full length tube. I contacted nordic components about it a while ago and they didn't have any that they could check on sadly. But I figure it does fit, if you can use the factory cap with the DMW tube then it stands to reason the threads are identical.

Also if you have one of those, no real reason to bother with any aftermarket parts right? Or do any of them bring anything extra to the party that'd be worth it?

Edited by Rynnäkökivääri 62

If you are refereing to the factory full length tube for the M4, thats availible in Europe.....yes our +1 extension for the Nova will will it.

I guess no one checked with me :)

Tim

Edited by TRUBL

• 2 weeks later...

I got the plus one extension last night...

it looks very promising!!

it installed easily, my only concern is that the tension bearing on the m4 is probably smaller than the one on the nova.

so the catch groves on the extension seem a bit oversize which might lead to the extension getting lose.. but maybe not..

the extension screwed on nicely on to my titanium 7 round extension tube that i got from carriercomp

http://www.shop.carriercomp.com/product.sc?productId=3&categoryId=4..

now the plus one nova extension tube does come with an over sized full length spring, which needs to be cut to the proper size to host all eight rounds in the tube, but most be carefully to not cut to short as to cause problems with feeding (with out cutting it the tube held 7 shells for me with the extension).

I went i head and used the spring that came with the carriercomp 7 round tube and it seems to be long enough to hold 8 rounds and still feed (tested at home with dummies and hand cycling the gun), but I get the feeling that it might be too short and cause problems in the future. I'm going to go to the range and try it this weekend...

if i have problems with the carriercomp spring i will trim and install the Nordic as needed.

cheers,

Los.

by the way...

one thing to consider is that the original (short) m4 mag tube is a pain to screw off..

that think has an insane amount of lock-tite to it...

so if you don't want to struggle with that going with the +2 +1 extension my be a little ezier...

cheers,

Los.