Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

I really can't express how much I'm looking forward to the match and getting to meet a bunch of y'all. The guys at work are pretty well tired of listening to me talk about it. :P

Anyone else staying at the Days Inn down the road in Cave City?

You sound like me when it comes to the guys at work. :roflol:

Nice to see a fellow Buckeye will be there. :cheers:

Poor fellas don't realize that the joke's on them though. I figure that I'll be talking about how great it was for at least another three weeks... six weeks if I would actually win anything. :roflol:

I know there'll be at least one other Ohioan there - my shooting buddy is also shooting in the Am division. B)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong to be wide awake at 3am thinking out the stages? Friday can't get here soon enough. Many thanks to all the sponsers as well as all the folks that have made this happen. :cheers:

Edited by pater

I really can't express how much I'm looking forward to the match and getting to meet a bunch of y'all. The guys at work are pretty well tired of listening to me talk about it. :P

We are staying there. I'm just up the road from you between Waynesville & Xenia.

i sure hpoe not. between me and two others i'm bringing the shotty and they're bringing the long distance remote. :cheers:

I'm just hoping I'm squadded with the people I'm riding with. Otherwise, it's going to be a bit interesting getting to my stages on time.

Edited by GTHappy

We are staying there. I'm just up the road from you between Waynesville & Xenia.

I'm staying there as well. Plan on rolling in straght to Rockcastle about 2pm Thursday.

We arrived this afternoon and are once again anchoring the suite on the north east on the northeast corner. According to Joe Harris, he has not seen quite as many snakes as usual. Bugs are down from this time last year and the forecast has the only rain being a mere 20% on Thursday. Drive safely.