Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did everyone like being able to get up close and personal with the prizes for an hour or so before the awards, no bag, no hidden suprises, sponsors want their products seen, handled and that is what we strived for, makes deciding a bit easier too :cheers:

It was the way a table should be put out. Sponsors donate to get their products

out in the hands of those who use them. It's advertising and being in a bag defeats

that purpose. Every thing was done right, Jeff. FYI- I still never found the stupid stuff in the stages and I looked real hard. :cheers:

Craig

What else can you say about this match that hasn't been said already. Are all big 3Gun matches ran like this? If so where the hell do I sign up at? Thanks to everybody involved. It was freakin' amazing !!

DaG (5th loser-AM)

Cool

So the top 20 get bumped to Pro next year.....

And, anyone who shot this year gets to pre-register 1 week early as alumni!!

+1

Craig

Ok...I'm still confused what was so interesting in the "Donkeys"??? Too hot for knee boots. :roflol:

I think the problem with the "photos" of the Donkeys was the .....Poses that Trapr had arranged the Donkeys in. I herd that he did not get his wig and garter belt back.

And in the police report is said that .... It was Hot Pink ....Lips stick in his pocket :blink: not a knife

:blink:

LMFAO!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to Colt and all of the other sponsors. I was lucky enough to pick this new Colt CR Pro rifle off the prize table Saturday evening. It had several other items with it but the Dueck Defense RTS sights were a really nice addition. To Jeff and his crew, you sure know how to throw a party! :goof:

090111Sony360.jpg

Those rifles are sick! I had the chance to grab one off the pro table and I am still confused as to why I didn't snatch it up. It's great to see Colt getting into 3 gun. I heard a rumor that they are sponsoring some shooters in the near future as well.

Those rifles are sick! I had the chance to grab one off the pro table and I am still confused as to why I didn't snatch it up. It's great to see Colt getting into 3 gun. I heard a rumor that they are sponsoring some shooters in the near future as well.

So what did you pick up instead?! :blink:

Im getting tired doing all this reading.

Can we start an amateur thread for this match? They will be posted in random order. :roflol:

The ams care not what other ams say. They had rather read the sage wisdom of folks like Kurt Miller and the story of the donkey photos.

What else can you say about this match that hasn't been said already. Are all big 3Gun matches ran like this? If so where the hell do I sign up at? Thanks to everybody involved. It was freakin' amazing !!

DaG (5th loser-AM)

Cool

So the top 20 get bumped to Pro next year.....

I can see the top 5 or maybe 10 moving to pro but not the top 20. Reason being there was a guy on my squad that finished in the 40's just because he had one really bad stage. Without that bad stage he would have easily finished 10th to 15th. I'm sure there were others that did the same. Bottom line is that the AM table was random, you take your chances at the luck of the draw. If you want to make sure of your prize, then by all means pay the extra $$$ and go for it as a Pro.

So what did you pick up instead?! :blink:

A sweet azz Bushmaster ACR! It was a tough call between something worth more or something I could shoot in a match. Great problem to have for sure!

I have done it several times already for some of the video and certainly would not want everyone out there to overload inboxes but I think it would be cool to send some of these video links along to the sponsors whos barricades or banners are in the video, some may not have seen them yet, some were not at the match and some may use it for their advertising or website, but at least they would know we took note of who they are and cared to share as they have,

I know Brownells, Hornady and LaRue are fully aware but others like CMMG, etc may appreciate it, again if just the owner sends it we know it doesn't flood their inboxs

thanks, have a great weekend :cheers:

jeff

I have done it several times already for some of the video and certainly would not want everyone out there to overload inboxes but I think it would be cool to send some of these video links along to the sponsors whos barricades or banners are in the video, some may not have seen them yet, some were not at the match and some may use it for their advertising or website, but at least they would know we took note of who they are and cared to share as they have,

I know Brownells, Hornady and LaRue are fully aware but others like CMMG, etc may appreciate it, again if just the owner sends it we know it doesn't flood their inboxs

thanks, have a great weekend :cheers:

jeff

Really great idea Jeff.

Finally got to put together my video. What else can I say that hasn't already been said about this match? Awesome match, great prize table, great facility, free Larue bbq, free pro clinics, great weather, fun side matches/demos, and probably the deepest talent pool ever assembled into a single match. Jeff and crew knocked this one out of the park.:cheers:

Im getting tired doing all this reading.

Can we start an amateur thread for this match? They will be posted in random order. :roflol:

If you were an AM, that would have been funny. Think all those sponsors would want the AMs, and those new to sport (with new money), on a separate forum, not watching the pros and their pullover billboards? :sight: