Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship 2011

The stages were really challenging and lots of fun...Too bad we didnt get to shoot all stages, maybe next year? :)

And thanks to everyone that made this happen; match organizers, ROs, sponsors and the great guys in squad 7!

Oh, and if my memory serves me right...

TO: Daniel H

TI: Kelly N

Open: Clint U

HM: Barry D

Edited by gose

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match results posted yet??

Top 10 in TO (or at least the 9 I remember):

Daniel H, Robby J, Rob R, Rustin B, Bruce P, Jason T, Henrik B, Jeremy P, ..., Travis G

Edited by gose

As a shooter, I appreciate all the hard work of Andy, Tammy, OB, Brett, Paul, Zig, Scott, and the folks at Rockcastle for making this a one of a kind match. Thanks to the sponsors for supporting our sport- especially Bushnell for jumping into 3 gun with both feet. After seeing how many Bushnell Tactical scopes were on the tables, I think there are going to be a bunch of shooters impressed with how good the glass is on these scopes.

As an RO, thank you to all the shooters for helping reset and keeping a positive attitude- even when it was raining.

As a Kentucky resident- Y'ALL COME BACK NOW, YA HERE!

I'm worn out- I'm going back to bed now.

Great match with challenging stages. A big thanks to Andy and everyone else that put in so much hard work to make this match happen. Thanks to all the RO's who worked their butts off so the rest of us could shoot. Rockcastle is definitely a great venue for this type of match

Also want to thank everyone in Squad 7 for making everything even more enjoyable. What a great group of people and great shooters too. 4 out of the top 8 in Tac optics were in Squad 7!!! :cheers:

Now if we can just get Mother Nature to cooperate and let us finish a whole match.....

One more year of ROing at BRM3G is over. I am 5 pounds lighter and have called so many hits on stage 3, my voice is cracking. I sound like I am re-entering puberty.

Thanks to all the sponsors and the folks at Rockcastle for the hospitality. Thanks to Andy, Bret and Mike for running a tight ship.

The guys on my stage, Corey and John, were great. We ran through everyone with time to spare.

To the shooters on squad #23...See you at the next match.

BV

Still have an hour or do before pulling onto the driveway, but.. Great match despite what mother nature contributed!

Had a great time with the guys on squad #2 .. Fun bunch o' fellers

'Hope to run into y'all again at future 3-gun events...

I'll add to what others have already said.... Thanks to everyone involved in making BRM3G happen...

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard and worried to make a very fun match happen! Congrats to all the winners! :cheers:

I really enjoyed the stages and the comraderie! Squad 19 was great, hard working and fun! Thanks for hanging in there!

Andy - JJ wanted me to let you know that after talking to some of the RO's, natives and shooter's, we'll all be there in October 2012, so be sure you've got some stages set up for us to shoot! :roflol: (October is the driest, nicest weather month...less rain, less mud, less ticks = well, I really didn't see that many ticks this year, apparently they're not great swimmers!

Thanks again!!!

Denise

This was my first big match and I had a fantastic time...can't wait for the next one.

I would like to thank everyone involved, the Rockcastle staff and the RO's for all their hard work and making it a great experience.

1st time shooting this match and it was definitely an experience!

Big thanks to the Sponsors, RO's, Staff, 4-H, Lodge Crew, and Squad 10.

Maybe we'll be able to shoot the cave next year. Thanks mother nature! :P

Nick

Still have an hour or do before pulling onto the driveway, but.. Great match despite what mother nature contributed!

Had a great time with the guys on squad #2 .. Fun bunch o' fellers

'Hope to run into y'all again at future 3-gun events...

I'll add to what others have already said.... Thanks to everyone involved in making BRM3G happen...

Thank you guys for hauling me around all weekend, I had just as much fun with yall as shooting the stages :)

Don't forget to fire the guy who made your ammo, eh :roflol:

Don't forget to fire the guy who made your ammo, eh :roflol:

LOL Hey... "My" ammo is just fine... It's Bignorth(Pete) who needs to brush up on his reloading skilzzz... :roflol:

Andy and all the staff, my hats off to you good people for giving so much of yourself for us the shooters!

To the guys in squad two you are all great shooters and now good friends. I have never had a squad of all great guys to hang with and shoot with. Team Hoser wants to say thanks for all those that made this match.

Pete

Andy and all the staff, my hats off to you good people for giving so much of yourself for us the shooters!

To the guys in squad two you are all great shooters and now good friends. I have never had a squad of all great guys to hang with and shoot with. Team Hoser wants to say thanks for all those that made this match.

Pete

Another great match despite the weather. Huge thanks to the match organizers and hard working RO's, and the sponsors, for all you do to make this match happen. We will be back next year.

Great time with Team Maple Leaf....eh.... and the other folks on Squad 2.

I have video of one member of Team Maple Leaf .....ummmm flying the Maple Leaf, or was it fig leaf.... please advise if you would like posted :roflol:

Edited by HiCapMag

Had a great time at the match. Haven't ever shot anything quite like it before. Thank you to all the people that put it together and all the match sponsors.

Video of the cave stage I managed to get the best score on.

Match video of all stages.

I have video of one member of Team Maple Leaf .....ummmm flying the Maple Leaf, or was it fig leaf.... please advise if you would like posted :roflol:

Hey c'mon... This is a family web forum.

That kind of thing could give 3-gun a bad rep... :D

Thank goodness it's not I...

I had a great time, thanks to everyone who helped at the match.

Seems like I am not the only one bit by a problem in the reloading process. That sort of thing made stages 2 and 3 painful. It's not like I shoot well normally, but this was exceptionally bad.