Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun Championship 2011

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are suppose to be looking forward to a couple of inches of snow up here in Minnesota.

I will gladly take the rain, mud, slipping and sliding, ticks, snakes, and whatever else Rockcastle can throw at me.

I may have mud in my teeth when I am grinning, but I will still be grinning.

I will see "All Y-all" down there. (This appears to be some sort of southern term used to indicate an entire group of people).

:cheers:

OK I have a buddy that is flying in with out his gear Wednesday night at 11 pm , once at the match he will ride with me. Any one arriving that late that can give him a ride from Nashville to the match hotel ? If he rents a car it will just sit in the hotel parking lot until Sunday night.

I have an extra room at Rock Castle if anyone would like to stay at the match. It's ground floor in the front. Call me and I can release it in your name. 573-808-5001

That mean you're not going to make it, or did you have an extra room? Looking forward to having you on our squad again!

I have an extra room at Rock Castle if anyone would like to stay at the match. It's ground floor in the front. Call me and I can release it in your name. 573-808-5001

That mean you're not going to make it, or did you have an extra room? Looking forward to having you on our squad again!

Oh no I wouldnt miss Andy's match. I just had an extra reserved for a buddy and he's not coming.

OK I have a buddy that is flying in with out his gear Wednesday night at 11 pm , once at the match he will ride with me. Any one arriving that late that can give him a ride from Nashville to the match hotel ? If he rents a car it will just sit in the hotel parking lot until Sunday night.

Jamie,

I might be able to help. Give me a call.

Jamie,

I might be able to help. Give me a call.

Thanks I sent you a PM , as I do not have your phone #

Its raining, alot. 2-4 inches in the forcast for today/tonite. Checked into our hotel in Cave City, have no plans to go to RCSC today, don't want to get in the way cause I'm sure things are kinda tough right now for everyone on staff trying to shoot...

not sure what roads you are needing conditions on, pavement is very wet, hydroplaning, splashback... dirt roads are, well, kinda muddy... :)

jj

Lets how the rain stops and the weather helps dry things up. I would arther shoot in the mud and muck instead of stopping early like last year.

Supposed to be windy tomorrow, clear Friday and Saturday, slight chance of light rain on Sunday. Lookin good.

The truck is packed, it's raining outside (WHAT A SHOCK!), got all my paperwork and directions printed out, just need to get some sleep now and hopefully have a sunny drive tomorrow to the match.

One last question, birdshot only for the SG right? No need for buckshot? :ph34r:

The truck is packed, it's raining outside (WHAT A SHOCK!), got all my paperwork and directions printed out, just need to get some sleep now and hopefully have a sunny drive tomorrow to the match.

One last question, birdshot only for the SG right? No need for buckshot? :ph34r:

From what I read, it is not only unnecessary (In given round counts) but also not allowed (IIRC #4 shot size max). I've been wrong in this thread before so I'd take a look myself.

Edited by DyNo!

Birdshot and 30 slugs

Weather at the range is perfect. Lots of rain yesterday so it will need to dry today but that will happen with the clear skies and breeze. Weather tomorrow and Saturday will be more of the same with the mornings starting out in the 50s topping out to about 80 during the hottest part of the day. There is a 30% chance of rain on Sunday but that is isolated thunder storms and the match should be well over before any buiidups in the afternoon.