Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wabash Valley Open

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 spots available on Saturday, but you will be shooting with staff.

Which can be a lot of fun and interesting (maybe entertaining is a better word),

Hell some of these guys just got out

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Which can be a lot of fun and interesting (maybe entertaining is a better word),

Hell dome of these guys just got out

That Hell dome sounds scary. I would get out too. B)

Hell dome of these guys just got out

That Hell dome sounds scary. I would get out too. B)

Shouldn't post from cell phone while driving

4 seconds for the fixed time on all strings? You screwin' with us?

It's Coach! Who's stage design philosophy is "the easy stages were last match"

Make sure everyone has "East Bound and Down" playing on the drive to Riley!

Even if we have to drive west to get there? :roflol:

I wish Sally Field was going to drop by for pictures and such. But she isn't. Everyone should also punch their sons momma right in the mouth for good luck.

How did I not name and stage "Hot Pursuit"?

No prone I am going to elevate that port to the level that I personally hate with a passion just to keep people off the ground in early spring. I have also put my weather guy on the weather. It should be nice. He did a great job last Sunday for the club match.

I wish Sally Field was going to drop by for pictures and such. But she isn't. Everyone should also punch their sons momma right in the mouth for good luck.

How did I not name and stage "Hot Pursuit"?

No prone I am going to elevate that port to the level that I personally hate with a passion just to keep people off the ground in early spring. I have also put my weather guy on the weather. It should be nice. He did a great job last Sunday for the club match.

I'm going to have to watch the movie. YOu said Sally Field and my first thought was the flying nun.

and if you ordered a USPSA-Indiana TechwearUSA shirt, I will have them with me both days.

Came out nice, thanks kids for modeling so I didn't have too :goof:

196265_10150123224043528_681323527_6758728_7990114_n.jpg

190551_10150123235648528_681323527_6758807_5596667_n.jpg

Edited by HICKMAN

Let me say first that I am very thankful and appreciative of all the set up help that showed up and worked their fingers to the bone today. We had 14 guys working hard. Two more who had lunch ready for us, and our stats guys got his set up done as well.

8 stages were set up from scratch, six permanent bay signs and posts were put in place, the new berms were seeded and strawed. The Riley Conservation Club has never seen that much productivity in one day it is safe to say.

The stages will be fun and challenging. I am very proud of what the set up crew did today.

Tomorrow's schedule;

8:00 am staff on the range, hang targets and walk your stage.

10:00 staff meeting

10:30 brunch

11:00 shooters meeting

11:15 hammer down first shot.

Sunday;

Staff on the range 7:30 am, hang targets

8:45 shooters meeting

9:00 hammer down, first shot

A BIG THANKS TO SHOOTER'S CONNECTION for being the target and paster sponsor.

See you on the range.

wow, GREAT stages Coach!! Was a tad bit on the cool side, but the stage design is awesome.

I was FREEZING with a heavy coat on and you had a shirt on !!! :surprise: Great stages and match !!!

Brent

yeah, some of my Army brothers are built for desert combat, I was more of the arctic type :D

those who shot Sunday had great weather after the sun got up. I came in a long sleeve shirt and thought I was gonna fry!

I would like to thank everyone that came out and shot the match this weekend. I hope that you enjoyed yourself and had a good time. I hope that you also found the stages to be fun as well as challenging.

I want to thank Aron Bright (Coach) for taking on this match and putting together the stages and recruiting the range staff to help set it up and run it. Big thank to Riley Conservation Club for hosting the match

Several of the RO's were brand new grad's from the RO class that was held here in Feb and they did a very nice job of running the competitors.

I would also like to thank Marc Lorey our stats guy, Marc had the last score sheet entered in with in 5 minutes of the final shot, and had the scores printed and posted at the range right after.

Scores will be posted to USPSA website tonight, since this was a level 1 match they will be under the Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters IN04

Congrats to all the Division High Overalls and class winners!!

If you like this match, then you will definitely want to come and shoot the Indiana Sectional Championship Match this coming July 29, 30, 31 in Warsaw, IN