Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 MGM Ironman

I got on the waiting list.

The confirmation saying I am on the waiting list says something about sending payment within 7 days. Does this apply to people on the waiting list?

See post #121. You only send a check in AFTER you recieve notification from the registration manager stating you are IN the match. If you are on the wait list, you don't need to send a check. Thanks.

Adios,

TG

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since bipods and the 2nd Optic option have been taken away from HO and TO shooters, does that also mean that we can't use rear and front bags in TO and HO?

That is correct. We are trying to unify the rules between all of the matches.

Adios,

TG

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay. Tony who is doing the registration was called out of town for work and has very limited e mail access. He will start sending out notifications starting tomorrow night. I too am traveling and will only have limited access as well. Thank you for your patience and please let all of your buddies who are also signed up know it is comeing. Thanks again.

Adios,

TG

Edited by tgibson

• 4 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong, I am so looking forward to the match this year. But my excitement to shoot the match will not make the targets on the dueling trees any larger or the skinny mini's any closer. Travis and Mike are famous for putting on a match that tests the shooter and his or her gear. What better way than in limited to test yourself against such a tough match. Plus this will be my first big match of the season this year and winter has been long.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got E-mail notifying my entrance into the MGM Ironman Multi-gun June 5th - 7th, Sunday thru Tuesday in Limited Division. Woooooooo Hoooooooo !

Yup... e mails were sent this weekend. Should have a wait list posted on the website soon. Looks like we got everyone that wanted to shoot the OLHOT match in. We have now moved to the wait list of shooters that wanted to shoot both matches. :D On the ST match, we still have about 45 people on the wait list :( . Stay tuned.

Adios,

TG

Don't get me wrong, I am so looking forward to the match this year. But my excitement to shoot the match will not make the targets on the dueling trees any larger or the skinny mini's any closer. Travis and Mike are famous for putting on a match that tests the shooter and his or her gear. What better way than in limited to test yourself against such a tough match. Plus this will be my first big match of the season this year and winter has been long.

I got my limited match confirmation last week so I'll be righ there with you!!! Shold be fun!

Adios,

TG

• 5 weeks later...

Talked to Travis a couple weeks ago and he said 300 Pistol, 300 Shot, 300 Rifle and 125 slugs. But that was very preliminary and not based on completed stages. I think he's been pretty slammed recently.

Thanks Chuck. Yea..this is about right. Might be a few more pistol or rifle, but this will get you really close. These are based on two A hits and no misses on steel. Might want to bring a few extra rounds. Stages should be up in the next week or so. Working on getting them finalized right now. Thanks for being patient.

Adios,

TG