Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jake, but Dan deserves all the credit. He's done an outstanding job of ramping up from a Level I match in 2010, to a Level II match this year, and drawing in so many good supporters, staff, sponsors, crew, shooters, etc.

Let's hear it for Dan the Man. B)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Only 25 Days until the 2011 Ohio State USPSA Championship!!

I personally can't wait. I'll be there Friday to find the place. Hopefully the roads will show up on my GPS :D. I'll be in Squad 15 with a bunch of other Indiana Smart Allecs. I see people were forced to shoot with Coach, Bill and Jake on Sunday. I hope there aren't any sensitive types in that group :goof:

And then there are those of us that volunteered to shoot with them B) . I Figure their shenanigans will keep me relaxed throughout the day, hahaha

Thanks Jake, but Dan deserves all the credit. He's done an outstanding job of ramping up from a Level I match in 2010, to a Level II match this year, and drawing in so many good supporters, staff, sponsors, crew, shooters, etc.

I personally can't wait. I'll be there Friday to find the place. Hopefully the roads will show up on my GPS :D. I'll be in Squad 15 with a bunch of other Indiana Smart Allecs. I see people were forced to shoot with Coach, Bill and Jake on Sunday. I hope there aren't any sensitive types in that group :goof:

And then there are those of us that volunteered to shoot with them B) . I Figure their shenanigans will keep me relaxed throughout the day, hahaha

They will keep you laughing for sure. Coach/Jake/Bill banter is usually comic gold

They will keep you laughing for sure. Coach/Jake/Bill banter is usually comic gold

Smart Alecs? Banter? Us? WTH? These are words that hurt. :devil:

How long is that bridge going to be out? Do I need bring a van load of Indiana Amish over to work on that thing while I shoot the match? :devil:

That would sure get it fixed quicker! It isn't due to be fixed until 2012!

How long is that bridge going to be out? Do I need bring a van load of Indiana Amish over to work on that thing while I shoot the match? :devil:

Sure taking their sweet time aren't they.

Sure taking their sweet time aren't they.

"Budget Issues" and they are going to engineer it to be able to take fire trucks across it.

Edited by adively

I had a good time shooting with you at Battle In The Blue Grass.

Don't tell anyone we have a reputation to protect.

On a covered bridge?

Enquirer Link

Because funding for the $1.2 million bridge rehabilitation is not yet available, and the cost to repair the recent damage is too steep, the bridge will remain closed until the rehabilitation project is completed in 2012. When completed, the rehabilitation project will increase the load limit on the bridge from 3 to 12 tons, enabling emergency vehicles and school buses to cross.

I don't know of an ambulance that weighs 12 tons, but I could be wrong.

ETA: I know that ambulances could cross it before, just ask Dan.

Edited by adively

I will keep it to myself and make sure not to tell anybody....Oops.

We were sober.....

I'm going to live my entire life and not live that one down. :roflol:

Well gang, I just added 2 more shooters who recently sent in their apps, and we've finally hit the magic number 225. Thats great! :cheers: I thought we'd be lucky to hit 200, but now that we've done that much, we have our sights set on hitting 250. B)

Personally I'm kinda surprised that we've got 29 Single Stack shooters. WE actually had 30 but my cousin Sam, decided to forgo shooting God's Gun, and switched back over to that silly, round division. :roflol: Come on folks ..... we were really hoping to get 30 SS shooters. There's still time, so get your apps in here ASAP.

We still have plenty of slots available for anybody who wants to shoot either Friday or Sunday. But Saturday slots are all FULL.

Here's your latest breakdown of divisions.

2011OhioStats-4.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

Personally I'm kinda surprised that we've got 29 Single Stack shooters. WE actually had 29 but my cousin Sam, decided to forgo shooting God's Gun, and switched back over to that silly, round division. :roflol: Come on folks ..... we were really hoping to get 30 SS shooters. There's still time, so get your apps in here ASAP.

so why dont you switch and shoot SS and make it 30 :sight:

On a covered bridge?

Enquirer Link

Because funding for the $1.2 million bridge rehabilitation is not yet available, and the cost to repair the recent damage is too steep, the bridge will remain closed until the rehabilitation project is completed in 2012. When completed, the rehabilitation project will increase the load limit on the bridge from 3 to 12 tons, enabling emergency vehicles and school buses to cross.

I don't know of an ambulance that weighs 12 tons, but I could be wrong.

ETA: I know that ambulances could cross it before, just ask Dan.

That is funny!

Oh, and Jake...Good luck on making major power factor in SS. Think 165.1 this time.

Shooting L10, but that little mishap has been fixed

the scale was not calibrated, once I calibrated it I was throwing 4.1 grains of clays, not 4.3 just enough to screw me at BITB.

I have my chrono ammo loading for SS Nats

its always those little things...scales not calibrated. For me, compressed cases, blowing up guns. Peeing my pants :o

You know why the truth hurts?...

I'm looking for a couple things.

I need 2 people to work in registration. No experience is necessary. They will be checking people off and handing out shooter bags and prizes in the range house. I need them Friday and Saturday all day from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm and on Sunday for just a few hours. A free lunch will be provided.

I also need one more person to work with Chris in stats. No experience necessary but a good head for numbers is a plus. Lunch is provided.

I also am in the need for 2 golf carts or 4 wheelers. We would need them from Friday to about 7:00 pm on Sunday. If anyone local has one that we could borrow for the weekend it would help a bunch.

Please PM me if you can fill any of these requests.