Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa.org Website

wgnoyes

Looks like to do classifier uploading you need to be a "club contact" and it appears one contact per club.

Yeah that's gonna screw things up for me temporarily, as I do stats for 3 local clubs that I am not the official "club contact". I'll have to contact the clubs in question and see how long it takes to figure this out. <_<

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like to do classifier uploading you need to be a "club contact" and it appears one contact per club.

Yeah that's gonna screw things up for me temporarily, as I do stats for 3 local clubs that I am not the official "club contact". I'll have to contact the clubs in question and see how long it takes to figure this out. <_<

There is one "Contact", but that "Contact" can add as many "authorized uploaders" to the club as they need. Go to Club Support and then select "Club Results Uploaders" to add permissions (if you are a club contact). Authorized uploaders can do everything a club contact can do except add more authorized uploaders. This will be very convenient for people who do stats for multiple clubs.

Yeah that's gonna screw things up for me temporarily, as I do stats for 3 local clubs that I am not the official "club contact". I'll have to contact the clubs in question and see how long it takes to figure this out.

yeah got some logistics to figure out, either change club contact or send the "club contact" the upload file. Hopefully the payment method is similar.

never mind Rod Boudrie just explained the correct way to handle this..Thanks

Edited by schroed

Looks good!

Some "legacy" match data I uploaded a week or two ago is missing, though.

Noticed that... A match I shot last Saturday the 25th is missing.

Could you tell me the club and date?

The project was done on an assembly line basis - The Hughes Design team workedon the CMS system, while I prepared "undecorated" versions of the code for the custom stuff that interacts with USPSA data. There are some problems with the legacy results - in general, you'll probably see the link buried in the source to the HTML.

I will work with the Hughes designer to get this ironed out but rest assured, none of that data was lost.

Yeah that's gonna screw things up for me temporarily, as I do stats for 3 local clubs that I am not the official "club contact". I'll have to contact the clubs in question and see how long it takes to figure this out.

yeah got some logistics to figure out, either change club contact or send the "club contact" the upload file. Hopefully the payment method is similar.

Nope - just have the club contact add your member number to the list of authorized uploaders for the club.

And yes, the payment method is pretty much the same.

What's up with the Legacy Match Results? I have only seen Limited-10 and Limited divisions listed on the matches that I looked at. Anyone else had a look?

Look real hard on the left side. If the color calibration on your monitor is off, you ain't gonna see it... Green on green right now.

There is a problem with the HTML.

As a temporary measure, you can visit the "stripped" version of the legacy display scripts I am delivering to the part of the dev team that does the pretty stuff: www.uspsa.org/legacy2. It's not pretty, has no nice menus, but should have what you seek.

WOW! I was curious as to what the changes would be to the website last night when I tried to log on...after clicking over this morning I am very impressed. Big props to whom ever spearheaded this project :cheers:

Rob,

I used the link that you supplied above and found that the match that I uploaded on Sunday the 26th for IPSC66 is not listed either.

Brian

I attempted to minimize the downtime by copying some data from the old site before I locked uspsa.org and did the installation.

It looks like that match must have been uploaded in the narrow window of time when I was preping the new site for install. Those results were in the archive copy I have of the old site, and have been installed in the new site (I'm re-copying all the legacy results just in case we have this issue with any other matches)

Looks like they have a lot of work to do... the system crashed while I was in it.

Details please :rolleyes:

rob

Looks like they have a lot of work to do... the system crashed while I was in it.

Match results are archived.

I don't remember ever getting a PIN. :ph34r:

its on the cover of every Front Sight magazine you get :)