Sam Keen

Ed Savard

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to everyone that came to shoot the match.

We worked thru some issues, had some back ups, chrono was moved, some of the printed score sheets were wrong, and it took longer to run shooters thru some of the stages then was anticipated. I want to apologize for that, I take full responsibility for those screw ups and hope that it didn't cause anyone to not have a good time at the match. We learned some lessons along the way, and have made copius notes on what needs to be corrected.

I hope that you found the stages to be fun and challenging and had a good time shooting them.

All the thanks goes to Aron Bright for the stages and direction of the set up crew, which did an awesome job!!

A big thanks to all the Warsaw staff, Brent, Bob, Phil that have worked long hours to get the range ready for this match.

And a huge thanks to all the staff, and range officers that worked their butts off to keep the match flowing as best the could and get you thru the stage and on to the next.

Remember to please take some time to thank the sponsors, it goes a long way in getting stuff donated to the match.

Thanks

Jake,

What Happened to Alex Gutt

Jr Production?

subminor

Oh man that sucks! Any way to see where he would have finished had he not been sub? He's a good kid and I try and look out for him when I can. It would mean a lot for him to know where he was had the load not been hosed.

Thnx

JT

Jake,

Jr Production?

subminor

Oh man that sucks! Any way to see where he would have finished had he not been sub? He's a good kid and I try and look out for him when I can. It would mean a lot for him to know where he was had the load not been hosed.

Thnx

JT

I am not smart enough to figure that out in EZWinscore, once he went subminor he is taken out, the only way would be to put him back in, upload the scores, which would not be the right scores.

He can take his yellows, figure out his HF, and see where he would stack up on each stage compared to the rest.

Sucks big time, he was having a good match from what I saw here and there of it

Jake,

Jr Production?

subminor

Thnx

JT

I am not smart enough to figure that out in EZWinscore, once he went subminor he is taken out, the only way would be to put him back in, upload the scores, which would not be the right scores.

He can take his yellows, figure out his HF, and see where he would stack up on each stage compared to the rest.

No problem buddy... you have to be drag ass tired anyway.... get your ass some chow and off to bed with you!

JT

We had a TV station out of South Bend today

WSBT (www.wsbt.com)

they ran a news story tonight, and should have it up on the website tomorrow or next day is what we were told, once it gets posted I will send out the link. He talked to Sarah Irish, Brian Fox, Chuck Bradley, our stats (and now media relations guy Marc Lorey) and myself. He took video of several stages being shot today so we saw see what made it on the air. It was broadcast tonight,but not sure what was on there.

Jake,

Jr Production?

subminor

Thnx

JT

No problem buddy... you have to be drag ass tired anyway.... get your ass some chow and off to bed with you!

JT

Food just makes me sick.....

3 r&c, time for one more and a shower!!

That was a fun match. I dug myself a big hole early, and was happy/surprised to see I got to within 12pts of second.

Big thanks to the folks at Warsaw, and a great job by the staff. And, thanks to the Sheriff and GOV. :)

cheers.gif

Great match. There was actually a lot of shade to help against the heat, plenty of water at each stage too. Thanks to all the staff for a great match. Had a really good time. Very fun stages. Glad I was able to make it this year.

S

Excellent match, very fun! We're happy to have sponsored the biggest and best section match ever. Look forward to it next year! Thanks to everybody who helped make this match possible.

Thanks Jim, it was great to have you has a sponsor, but tell Ryan to stop kicking my butt when he shows up!!

As always, the Indi match was a lot of fun and as always, I could have shot it a lot better that I did.

For those of you who had to waite to shoot stages 4, 5 and 6 I can tell you that the crew on those stages were doing everything we could think of to make things run faster while still keeping it safe.

Congrats to my bros Corey and Shaun for thier division wins and thanks to Colin for not talking about winning 2 guns ALL the way home.

I'll see you at Indi again next year.

What a great match! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work putting together an outstanding match!!!!

It was a great weekend. I have no idea how I managed to win the raffle gun and another gun Jake gave away to the staff. I am still in shock.

Wish I shot a bit better, but such is life!

What a great match! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work putting together an outstanding match!!!!

It was a great weekend. I have no idea how I managed to win the raffle gun and another gun Jake gave away to the staff. I am still in shock.

I still hate you for that, haha. Congrats you lucky SOB. :cheers:

I think I would take a really bad day of shooting and 2 free guns over a good day of shooting any time. You can now shoot more guns more often! :bow: