Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CGR Triggers

WildWest N AZ

Have you tried a Vanek trigger? You may want to start there first. I've tried others and none of them come close to Charlie Vanek's work, in my opinion.

I have looked at his stuff and Im leaning towards his super trigger? Just curious to see what people have had the best luck with?

I have 4 Glocks with the Vanek Classic trigger and they work great. I keep a spare Vanek trigger ready to install when someone needs one. No complaints with the Vanek Classic trigger and the Vanek or Jager firing pin and Charlie sells both.

Edited by JBP55

Been doing some searching and Im trying to find a company that provides a nicer, better feeling trigger than a drop in one? Was wondering if anyone has tryed custom Glock racings trigger?

Yep, have a G35 set up by CGR. While at one time, he had the best triggers on the market, you really had to have him do the work. There are better triggers out there now, most of them you can build yourself if you pay attention to detail and follow the "guides". Besides, Matt stopped smithing many years ago so you probably could not even get him to do a trigger job. You can now see his work in most of the off-road magazines...went photographer!

Been doing some searching and Im trying to find a company that provides a nicer, better feeling trigger than a drop in one? Was wondering if anyone has tryed custom Glock racings trigger?

Yep, have a G35 set up by CGR. While at one time, he had the best triggers on the market, you really had to have him do the work. There are better triggers out there now, most of them you can build yourself if you pay attention to detail and follow the "guides". Besides, Matt stopped smithing many years ago so you probably could not even get him to do a trigger job. You can now see his work in most of the off-road magazines...went photographer!

Good to know, cause I was checking his site out and he's still got all price info ect for smith work? :huh:

Search Vanek in the Glock sub-forum. Feel free to PM me for additional info if needed. cheers.gif

What's up with the PM stuff? Are you sponsored by them of something? if not...this is a {i]forum[/i]...please share. :)

Ouch. No, just my awkward attempt to help a newer member find specific info. I will endeavor to adjust my approach.

Hello: You need to go back to stock stuff first to find your full auto problem. A good trigger in a Glock helps but it must be safe also. I tried the trigger on Dave Savigney's G34 and it feels like a stock trigger. You know how he shoots it :cheers: I would get your pistol working the way it should then do slight mods to make it fit you. Thanks, Eric