Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EHC Serbia

Made it to the hotel with gun, ammo, and clean underwear (kind of clean). Everything is good so far. I'll try to put some picture here as the match goes on. Don't forget to go out and buy some coors light. With me out of the counrty, it might start to pile up on the sidewalks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made it to the hotel with gun, ammo, and clean underwear (kind of clean). Everything is good so far. I'll try to put some picture here as the match goes on. Don't forget to go out and buy some coors light. With me out of the counrty, it might start to pile up on the sidewalks.

hi cliff,

great to hear! I've just arrived with markus at the hotel rex. We just got our first beer :)

looking forward to shoot the match with you!

Best,

Sascha

hi cliff,

great to hear! I've just arrived with markus at the hotel rex. We just got our first beer :)

Best,

Sascha

Hi Sascha

I;ll see tou at the range on Sunday or Monday morning.We are at the next team#10.

Here is a link from the range(for whom isnt here).I find it in Global Vilage

Yiannis Kontopoulos and the revofriends from Greece

hi cliff,

Best,

Sascha

Hi Sascha

I;ll see tou at the range on Sunday or Monday morning.We are at the next team#10.

hi cliff,

Best,

Sascha

Hi Sascha

I forgot to write the link. here it is:http://skostadinov.snimka.bg/reports/ehg2010-stages.531617

Otis, you are now representing us as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, do us proud as a NATION, we need this one bro. Just tell them you taught the 2 gun bug gun guy everything he knows and they will be scared to shoot against you. Best of luck and safe trip back, the REVO nation is all behind you, and Mel says hey from Glock chick squad

Silver Bullet withdrawls?

Cliff, you might be wiser in the future to buy local ammo and ship your Silver Bullet supply in. Wonder how much a Transport would cost?

Good Luck though, any day competing with friends is great, seeing new country has to be the best!

2 more days down and only 2 more misses. Not great but after a 4 miss day I'll take it. one more day left. These 9 round short courses are killing me. I cant seem to get a good run. Most of the problems are mental errors. I guess I need 20 rounds to worm up. I have no idea how the other revos are shooting. They don not post the combined results, just the results of each shooter. I would say, with the level of talent here, I am out of the top 5. I've got a few more pictures I will post later. Right now, shower and beer.