Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge 2010

trodrig

Thanks Jamie!! :cheers: Right now I think I'm more stressed about our bags getting lost than I am about shooting the match! Of course, that'll probably change sometime around Thursday morning! :roflol:

Azyooper, aaronjbush12, are you guys shooting the rimfire event on Thursday? We're going to be getting to the match hotel kinda late, but are hoping to hit the warm-up range REAL early on Thursday morning before the rimfire event starts!

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

Thanks Jamie!! :cheers: Right now I think I'm more stressed about our bags getting lost than I am about shooting the match! Of course, that'll probably change sometime around Thursday morning! :roflol:

Azyooper, aaronjbush12, are you guys shooting the rimfire event on Thursday? We're going to be getting to the match hotel kinda late, but are hoping to hit the warm-up range REAL early on Thursday morning before the rimfire event starts!

Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

I am not shooting rimfire, maybe next year. Good luck on Thursday.

I am arriving on Thursday. I have heard that showing up early for practice is the best way to get in. Asking those that have been to this match before, what are my chances of showing up Thursday in the early afternoon and being able to practice? How about Friday morning?

I am arriving on Thursday. I have heard that showing up early for practice is the best way to get in. Asking those that have been to this match before, what are my chances of showing up Thursday in the early afternoon and being able to practice? How about Friday morning?

The practice range is open for the entire match through Saturday evening. You pay a single fee each day, last time is was $6.00 IRC and you can shoot all the stages all day until you run out of ammo, or energy or time. They have all 8 stages set up so you just find the stage you want to shoot and if there's people there you just get in line. It's really informal

Edited by TMC

I made it out to the range on Thursday afternoon and checked-in. I was told the practice was $18 for the entire day. All the bays were being used, but there were not any noticeable lines. Since I do not have my shooting days split and I am just shooting on Saturday I will show early on Friday and see if I can get in some practice.

I like the ISR scores. Nice tight race. :cheers:

Me too! ;)

I'll try to shoot a better Pendulum next year.

Seiichi

Seiichi,

CONGRATS again on being the Iron Sight Revolver World Champion

Alexis placed 50th in her first Steel Challenge Thats good ! Congrats

Thomas hung in for a good first event in the main event too Congrats

Thanks Jamie from both me and Alexis! The whole weekend was a great experience! I'll fill you in on all the details next weekend!