Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N. Texas Section Championship

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im ready, I just hope it doesnt rain!!

rain.... so you are telling me that it is does not rain,or snow up there. wow i might be able to leave the long pants and the jacket home........lol who am i kidding i am bringing both lol. i have seen the weather change over night up there lol. 2 more days till i fly out there :)

Lost brass Match, We will have Food on the Range.... BBQ cooked Hamburgers and/or Hot dogs, You Fix'm like you like them. Comes with Chips, an Ice Cold Drink of your choice and COOKIES! for only $5.00. Shooters Meeting at 7:45 Hammer down at 8:00am, Range Gate Open at 6:30ish. Air force Base says only a 6% chance for Wet stuff on Saturday. Front to come thru Wichita Falls on Wednesday /Thursday. So all is good!

Squad 1 start on Stage 1 in Bay 1, Squad 2, start Stage 2 in Bay 2, so on and so forth

What will the range floor be like if it pours rain? Gravel floor, sand, gumbo mud, water standing? Just wondering if waterproof ankle boots or hip waders will be more appropriate....LOL I really just hope it doesnt rain...

Depends on how much rain but it's red dirt so it goes from slick to muck that can (and will!) suck the boots off your feet back to slick then tacky. A lot of rain can make it ugly but you can leave the hip waders at home.

Important to remember regardless... stuff to clean your mags. If it's dry, it's likely sandy.

See ya there!

Sherry

Yes, it is a Lost Brass match......RO's need some compensation for standing around for us all day...

Lee

Well I hope someone is happy with my 38 special Brass. :devil: But that is a lot of work just for a little brass. My hat is off the the RO's and Staff. later rdd