Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N. Texas Section Championship

Squad info sent....tonight.....as promised. :goof:

Lee

Well, not EVERYONE got the squad info. :(

I guess us RO's just aren't REAL squad members these days...[sniff, sniff...Tito, pass me another tissue...sniff].

Know this - Open Master Lee Neel TY53799 and Great Hoarder of the squad info - WE shall remember THEE. :P

P.S. Hey, are you still planning to do the scorekeeping for this match - and on your BIRTHDAY? - You truly must be - the MOST INTERESTING SHOOTER in the world! :bow:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in. Made it to the Cool Kid Squad... cheers.gif

Im shooting with the Revo squad, should I be afraid?

It wouldn't hurt... :ph34r: Come on down we have some fun out you...You will certainly have a laugh at our expense. :blush: Later rdd

Squad info sent....tonight.....as promised. :goof:

Lee

Well, not EVERYONE got the squad info. :(

I guess us RO's just aren't REAL squad members these days...[sniff, sniff...Tito, pass me another tissue...sniff].

Know this - Open Master Lee Neel TY53799 and Great Hoarder of the squad info - WE shall remember THEE. :P

P.S. Hey, are you still planning to do the scorekeeping for this match - and on your BIRTHDAY? - You truly must be - the MOST INTERESTING SHOOTER in the world! :bow:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....here is the squadding info for the RO's. FRIDAY....number of people/10 and go shoot.

and no.....I offered to do registration, EZWinscore data load, and squadding.......I will be enjoying my birthday shooting with friends. Robert's daughter is scoring....she helped score the last 2 DTC's and it will be no problem.

I am in. Made it to the Cool Kid Squad... cheers.gif

Im shooting with the Revo squad, should I be afraid?

Be very afraid. Revolver isn't a division, it's a cult. :D

Hehe I am a little scared... But looking forward to it! Look forward to meeting some of the folks I see on here... :cheers:

uote name='mike cyrwus' timestamp='1284183546' post='1287520']

Im in, Boys!

Wheres the party at on Friday night? Holiday Inn? I need to get some aimin' juice in me before the match.

:cheers: See you at the match.