Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N. Texas Section Championship

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, BIG congrats to Derek (225 Fireman) for his 1st "C" Class, Production win. He had a great match.

Well, as most here can attest, if it's a match in Wichita Falls then the ground will look something like the pictures at the bottom.

The Production race was pretty tight. Less than 30 points separated 6th place and 10th place and 1st-3rd B (I was 2nd B ) was separated by only 14.5 points. Definitely a match where any mistake cost you. Well, I had a few. :rofl: On the stage with the clamshell (you can see it in the video), I didn't pull the briefcase enough. I also had too many Cs and Ds on that stage. Then, on the hell-a-port stage, I had a miss on the far target on the right port. C'est la vie. It was an awesome match with great stages and outstanding staff. I will definitely go out of my way (1300+ miles!) to make any big match at this range.

Anyway, here is the video.

c1f1w32mvszeylqflaol.jpg

d88wf5nqbkd2gbvbxmm.jpg

b8ici7fymn8zg65ddj9.jpg

Edited by spanky

First of all, BIG congrats to Derek (225 Fireman) for his 1st "C" Class, Production win. He had a great match.

Well, as most here can attest, if it's a match in Wichita Falls then the ground will look something like the pictures at the bottom.

The Production race was pretty tight. Less than 30 points separated 6th place and 10th place and 1st-3rd B (I was 2nd B ) was separated by only 14.5 points. Definitely a match where any mistake cost you. Well, I had a few. :rofl: On the stage with the clamshell (you can see it in the video), I didn't pull the briefcase enough. I also had too many Cs and Ds on that stage. Then, on the hell-a-port stage, I had a miss on the far target on the right port. C'est la vie. It was an awesome match with great stages and outstanding staff. I will definitely go out of my way (1300+ miles!) to make any big match at this range.

Anyway, here is the video.

c1f1w32mvszeylqflaol.jpg

d88wf5nqbkd2gbvbxmm.jpg

b8ici7fymn8zg65ddj9.jpg

Hey Spanky.

Love the video. And thanks for the pics!

I was lucky enough to beat you by a hair, and actually I was pretty shocked to hear my name get called for Production B. It was definitely close enough that one mistake on one stage was the deciding factor. I hope to see you at the next one (let's meet in the A class and both lose to some sandbagger who should be an M, lol)!

Hey Spanky.

Love the video. And thanks for the pics!

I was lucky enough to beat you by a hair, and actually I was pretty shocked to hear my name get called for Production B. It was definitely close enough that one mistake on one stage was the deciding factor. I hope to see you at the next one (let's meet in the A class and both lose to some sandbagger who should be an M, lol)!

Thanks man and congrats to you. Sounds good. :cheers: